Chapter 11

"Are you okay?" Tyler asked worriedly.

"I'm okay" I whispered and hugged him tightly.

"What about you? Are you okay?" I asked softly.

"I'm okay, just glad your safe" I nodded and looked at Tyler.

"Ummm Tyler, I've found a key" I whispered.

"You have? What does it do?" He asked as I handed it to him.

"It's a wish key, it shows you all your wishes you've made and if you rip the file in half it comes true" I explained. He nodded and gave me back the key.

"You keep it" I nodded and smiled. We stood on the balcony, looking up at the stars. I smiled and held onto Tyler's hand. He smiled and looked at me before looking back up at the sky. Tyler and I walked into the kitchen I was feeling like Chow Mein and so was Tyler.

"Bode! Did you eat the rest of the Chow Mein?" Tyler shouted, he got no reply.

"Bode!" I shouted standing up, starting to get worried.

"Bode!" Tyler shouted again.

Tyler's eye caught onto something, he began to walk to the winter study and saw Bode lying on the ground.

"Bode?" I asked.

"Stop fooling around" Tyler said, but yet again nothing happened.

"Bode" Tyler said and walked over to him and began rocking him but he wasn't moving.

"Bode!" I exclaimed and raced down besides the two boys.

"Please do something" I begged and let a few tears fall.

"Gotcha yah!" Bode exclaimed scaring both of us.

"What just happened?" Tyler asked, his eyes were watery.

"I found this key that lets you turn into a ghost" Bode exclaimed happily and closed the door and took the key out.

"I was floating around and then I met our great great grandpa, that guy there and then he said-" Bode got interrupted.

"We thought you were dead!" Tyler exclaimed holding onto his arms.

"I'm sorry" Bode said quietly.

"We told you not to screw around with the keys" Tyler said with a tone.

"I know, I'm sorry" Bode apologised.

"Then why did you!" Tyler exclaimed, still trying to calm down now knowing Bode isn't dead.

"I just.... thought I could find dad" Bode whispered, I frowned and gave him a comforting hug. Knowing how much he's missing his dad.

Tyler was placing glowing stars up in Bode's room, I was lying next to Bode and watching Tyler held a star up and being told where to put it.

"A little to the left" Bode said quietly.

"How's that?" Tyler asked clicking his tongue.

"Good" Bode said, Tyler placed the glowing star there and sat on the bed.

"We'll work on the Big Dipper tomorrow night" Bode said, I smiled and nodded.

"Of course" I said giving him a warm smile.

"If dad used the keys, why wouldn't he of told us?" Tyler asked.

"Probably he forgot, just like how Mum forgets. Maybe cause their old" Bode suggested.

"Or he didn't want us using them" Tyler said and looked at me and I gave a small smile.

"Chamberlain Locke said he had fun with them" Bode explained.

"Then why'd he hate this place so much?" Tyler asked, trying to figure out everything.

"Maybe... he was scared of the well lady too" Bode said tiredly.

Tyler looked at him softly and nodded.

"Me, Alli and Kinsey we are here, okay?" Tyler said and looked up at me. I nodded and gave Bode a sweet smile.

"Alli, could you sing for me?" Bode asked, I smiled and nodded.

"Of course" I sat up and began singing.

Once I finished singing Tyler and I switched off the lamp letting the stars do their magic. I closed the door enough and looked at Tyler and yawned.

"I'm going to go to bed, I'll see you in the morning" I whispered.

"See you in the morning" I walked to my room and closed my bedroom door. Into my pyjamas and then grabbed the head key from my pocket, I walked to Kinsey's room and knocked. She opened it and I handed her the key.

"Thank you" I said she just closed the door, I sighed and walked back to my room placing the wish key on my bedside table. I closed my eyes and fell asleep.