Chapter 38

The two got back from Australia, Allison raced off to a bathroom, looked at herself in the mirror and stumbled back as she saw the violent side of Donna. It tends to happen whenever Jake and Zoe use a key wherever they are hiding which can make her become evil, violent and rude. Donna lifted up her shirt in the reflection, smirking at the wound. Allison stared back, thinking to herself and smirked back, knowing what is usually said when this happens. 

"I can show you him, give you closure." Donna nodded, forcing Allison to move, Allison took Donna down to the beach that was hanging on by a thread, there were stones on the ground to show the remains of Donna's old home and broken bits of items that must have been close to Donna and her family. Allison felt Donna take control and watched as she looked around, Allison could feel tears fall from her eyes as she looked at the grave with Tommy's details engraved into the stone. 

"I'm sorry, I can't help it, I'm trying to protect you but they get the better of me. I'm really trying Allison, please, don't be mad at me." Donna let Allison gain control back and cried internally. 

"Donna, it's okay, I promise. I'll do something so they don't hurt you." Allison walked back to the house, walked to her room and grabbed the music key. The one she recently found, she held it in her hand, thinking of what her parents said. 

"What exactly does this key do?" Donna gave Allison the thought, Allison nodded thanking her and thought to herself. 

"Take me there." 

"Allison, no, I won't do that to you." 

"I know what to do, I promise." Donna sighed, nodding and started the journey to the cabin. The same thing that happened, happened. Allison was beaten for some minutes, left to sit around to hear their plans, in hopes that Allison would join them. Donna silently managed to break the cuffs off but made it look like Allison was still tied to the chair. Allison watched as Zoe walked over to her, leaning down and gasped as Allison shoved the music key into her neck, twisting it in the keyhole, and removed it from the hole. 

Donna took control of Allison's body, not wanting Allison to get hurt in the attack that was going to happen. Donna watched as Zoe's body shook in pain, light poking through her eyes and mouth, her skin turning to ask as she hit the ground. The body was non-existent, just a pile of dust with a crystal in the pile. Donna quickly picked it up, rushed out of the room and ran as she was chased by Jake. Donna made it to the road, gasping as a car came towards her, almost hitting her as it tried to swirl away. 

"What does that key do?" Allison questioned, thinking so Donna could hear the question. 

"Music hurts that species of demon, it tortures their minds, makes them see and hear things that aren't really there and it sends signals through their minds and kills them." 

"Does that make me a murderer?"  Allison quietly asked, wanting to know what Donna thought. 

"No, it doesn't, you've still got clean hands." Donna managed to get them home safe and sound. Allison thanked Donna for getting her out of there and went on through her day. The next morning Allison sat in the kitchen with Bode, smiling as Nina slid him a letter from Rufus. 

"Hey, Allison, can I talk with you?" Allison nodded, hugging Bode and followed Tyler upstairs, she was taken back as he planted a kiss on her lips and hugged her tightly. 

"Tyler, what was that for?" She questioned bashfully, resting her hands on his face. 

"You look shaken up, I just wanna make sure that everything is okay." 

"I had a bit of a rough night, that's all, I'm all good. Promise. How is uncle Duncan?" She questioned, knowing they placed his memories back inside his head and that he wasn't doing too well. Tyler kissed the back of her hand, grinning at her and fiddled with her hands. 

"I'm going to look for that key that can make us remember all of this. It's at school, do you wanna tag along?" He questioned, rubbing the bags under her eyes, making her lean into his touch and shrug. 

"Only if you want me there." She replied, laughing as he playfully groaned.

"What were you planning on doing anyway?" 

"Making a key, I think I know what to do." He nodded, kissing her lips and rubbed her back, staring into her eyes. 

"Call me if you need any help, I love you." 

"I love you too." She whispered, walking into her room, grabbing a jacket and made her way outside. She walked into the shed, surprised to see that Duncan wasn't there and started getting to work on making her key. It was mainly the same process the Locke family used, just instead of a bullet it was one of the crystals, Allison didn't use the one that came from Zoe's body, but one that she broke off in the cave. She waited for a few hours, waiting for the key to form and smiled once it was ready. She cooled it in the water, smiling at the design and colours. 

(Raven's Key)

(Raven's Key)

Allison went back inside, holding the key in her hand and smiled at the design, she placed it in her pocket, waiting for Tyler to get back home and as she did so she fiddled with the key, wanting to use it now but didn't want to at the same time. 

"Hey." Tyler smiled, sitting next to her and kissing her cheek, looking at the key in her hand. 

"You did it?"  He smiled happily, watching her nod with a proud smile on her lips. 

"It's pretty isn't it?" 

"It is, but it came from your mind so of course, it would've been this beautiful." 

"Did you get the memory key?" He nodded, grinning and slipped his shoes off, watching as she did the same and laid back with her. 

"Tyler, could you do something for me?" He nodded, taking the key, which she was holding out for him and watched as she lifted her shirt up, putting to the bruise which continued to grow. She nodded, watching as Tyler waited for the keyhole and placed it in once it had appeared. 

Allison gasped in pain, clutching her side and held onto Tyler, waiting for the pain to disappear. Tyler kissed her cheek, caressed her arm and held onto her. Trying to comfort her as best as he could. 

"I need to tell you something." She started, looking into his eyes.