Chapter 39

Tyler stared at her confused, he moved away from her and ran a hand through his hair. Groaning in irritation, he looked at Allison, frowning and closed his door before he could say anything. Allison was sitting on the bed, watching Tyler's emotions and actions, he couldn't face her for a few moments and tried to calm himself down for her. Allison explained to him about the times when her senses left her for periods at a time, how that was just her body preparing her for something that was coming. How she has Donna living inside her, who was just a plan constructed by her parents to hurt Allison, she explained Donna's backstory, how the things happened to her in her past lives and how she lost everyone. 

"Allison, she's a parasite, she's telling you these things so she can get you close to your parents! You said yourself that whatever her name is has periods where she goes evil and takes you there and you get hurt." 

"Ty, she can't control it! Jake's using a key that makes her do that, she's hurting and has been hurt. Donna helped me heal from all those occasions, I'm fine." 

"You didn't even tell me this was happening and you've known for how long?" 

"I couldn't tell you! The key they used to unleash Donna also bound me not to tell anyone! I wanted to tell you, believe me, I did but I couldn't! Donna isn't a bad person!" 

"You can't always be this trusting, Allie, you're too caring sometimes, I don't wanna see you get hurt because you trusted her. What if she tricks you, tells you false information and you get hurt or even worse killed?" 

"I killed Zoe, I know how to kill them, she told me how to." 

"When did this happen?" 

"Not too long ago." She mumbled, looking down as he groaned, looking at her with hurt and disappointment. 

"She made you a murderer!" That broke Allison, she swiftly stood up, staring at him as if he stabbed her in the heart. She kept her distance from him, knowing it would be better for the two.

"You did not just say that! So, you're not a murderer? You threw Dodge into omega door you killed her, that makes you a murderer then as well!" 

"Allie, you will get yourself hurt, you'll get us hurt! Why are you still here, with that demon living inside you? You are a risk to this family and yourself!" 

"Tyler, this key is meant to prevent the demon side of her coming out and if needed, we could bring her back to help kill them!" Allison had tears running from her eyes, hurt at the fact Tyler is questioning the fact that she's still here will she has Donna inside her.

"Why would you want to bring that demon side back! You're risking everything that you and I have by being here right now!" Tyler shouted at her, watching the hurt cover her face and the annoyance follow soon afterwards.

Allison went to say something but stopped, his words hitting her and her mouth falling agape, her rage disappeared and soon was overwhelmed with sadness. 

"Please, don't look at me like that." He begged, going to step forward but stopped as she stepped back. 

"Go screw yourself Tyler." Allison went to walk out but groaned internally as Donna took control. Donna slapped Tyler, glaring at him and watched as he stepped back fear hidden in his features. 

"You better apologise to her, she has done nothing wrong and that key has worked. I won't hurt her, or your family and you shouldn't be having a go at her when she's the one trying to keep you lot safe by getting herself hurt because she doesn't want to join her parents and hurt you by doing so. She loves you, she would never want to hurt you and I don't want to hurt you guys, trust me I don't. She's not risking anything in your relationship you are. Now, we'll leave so you can cool off and realise what an ass you were." Donna walked out and to Allison's bedroom, let Allison gain control and was there to comfort her as she cried. 

Tyler cooled off but wanted to give Allison a little more time, knowing he screwed up big time but knew he had other matters to deal with. He got Erin to follow him down to Duncan's room, gave him the memory key to fix what was going through his head. 

"I wanna help you, we both do." He said, pointing to Erin as he faced Duncan. 

"Help me how?" Tyler showed him the key, watched Duncan's facial features change and his body sway slightly. Duncan sat down, breathing heavily and watched Tyler. 

"I can make it better." Tyler placed the key into his chest, worrying as he groaned in pain and went to help but didn't as Erin reassured him that it was okay. 

"Duncan?" He questioned, waited a few moments and took the key that Duncan had pulled from his chest. 

"Do you remember making this?" Duncan nodded, tears falling from his eyes and a mix of sadness and happiness filled his face. 

"Do you know where you are?" 

"I'm home." Tyler hugged Duncan, smiling happily glad to have him back and that he was okay. Kinsey could hear crying, she went to Allison's room, went to knock but could hear sounds from Duncan's room she looked over there, seeing both Duncan and Tyler hugging, she was hoping it was good news. 

"Duncan. Did it work?" She questioned tears in her own eyes after what she discovered at the party. 

"Yeah, I just got so much rushing through my head right now." 

"Where's Gabe?" 

"Uh... I left him at school. Why?" Tyler questioned, confusion covering his features. 

"Kinsey, what's wrong?" Tyler asked, walking over to her. 

"I went into Eden's head." '

"What? Why?" 

"I thought something was wrong, but it's worse. So much worse. What do you mean?" 

"Gabe is Dodge and Eden's a demon." 

"That's not possible." 

"I saw it in Eden's memories." 

"We threw Dodge into the black door." 

"It wasn't Dodge!" 

"Then who was it?" The doorbell rang, catching everyone's attention. Tyler knocked on Allison's bedroom door, wanting to fix what he said and hoped he hadn't screwed everything up with occurred. 

"Allie, can I come in." 

"Yes." He entered, looked to see her lying in bed, facing away from the door. 

"I'm really, really, really sorry. What I said was uncalled for and not fair on you. I know that it won't be easy to forgive me, but I want you to know that you aren't a risk and that I know you won't get us hurt and that if you trust Donna, I trust her too. Please, Allie, look at me." He begged, watching as she turned around and looked at him with puffy eyes and nose. 

She sat up, patted the spot next to him, waited for him to sit down and slapped his shoulder. 

"You are an asshole! I love you but that hurt and I forgive you but I won't get over it quickly." 

"I know, I love you too and know that I will do something every day to make it up to you." 

"But I've got good and bad news. Duncan's back to normal, he can remember everything, but Gabe's Dodge." Allison nodded, hugged him tightly and let a shaky breath escape her lops and held onto him, holding his hands in hers and gave a shaky smile.