Chapter 37

"Tommy!" Donna shouted, running towards him, a smile on her lips and hugged him tightly, he hugged her back, grinning happily and placed a kiss on his cheek. The two were now in their twenties, they had taken up the habit of making keys yet didn't use the demon bullets, they used crystals they found in the caves, crystals that were around the door to the chambered room. They figured that because of the door, the crystals were magical.

Tommy smiled as he watched Donna make a key, she pulled it out of the water. Donna watched as Tommy walked over to Donna, smiling at her nervously and with love. 

"Marry me?" He questioned, pulling out a ring and placing it on her finger, despite not receiving an answer. She nodded a huge smile on her lips and hugged him with a cheer. He chuckled, hugging her back and kissed her lips. 

"I love you so much, Tommy." She smiled, admiring the ring on her finger and then giggled as he started tickling her. 

"God Donna, why did you show Allison that?" Jake questioned, circling around Allison who was once again tied to a chair. Allison had blood running from her nose, a look to show she wasn't fully conscious and was smiling through her pain. 

"Why... are you doing this?" Allison questioned, rolling her head back, clenching her eyes shut as Gabe kicked her in the stomach, Donna watched as they hurt Allison, wanted to take the pain for her but knew she couldn't. 

"Because you are the only Carter left who is human, the more blood we get from you, the better off we'll be. Allison, Donna's the only way we can all be evil together, I've seen what she's done in rage. What she's done to get back at people who hurt her, she's a murderer! Not your friend."  

"I'm gonna make sure that we're together again, James, escort this lovely lady out and take her to school." James did as he was told, took Allison to school and pushed her up against a wall. A devilish smirk was placed on his lips as Allison quivered in fear, he cupped her face in his hands, leaning in to kiss her lips. She could feel his breath on her face, his lips almost touching hers. 

"Donna, you better tell her what really happened to Tommy, it's pretty sad if you think about it." Donna took control, yelling in anger and punched James in the face, knocking him out cold. Donna hated the fact she was stuck inside Allison, not because she did have full control but because of her pain, she dragged Allison into this. Donna had grown to like Allison, felt happy to see a sweet, caring relationship between Allison and Tyler. The two reminded her of what Tommy and herself were like. So, she wanted to protect both of them as best as she could, so if that meant revealing herself, she didn't really care. Donna let Allison gain control back and watched as she made her way to Tyler. 

Allison walked to her locker, smiling as she saw Tyler waiting there and planted a kiss on his lips. He grinned, wrapped an arm around her waist and led her to a door. 

"Tyler, where are we going?" She questioned, smiling at him curiously.

"Where is somewhere that you've always wanted to go to?" She tilted her head, thinking and smiled. 

"Luna Park, in Sydney, Australia. Why?" 

"Think of a door there, trust me." Allison nodded, confused but searched her memories for a door at the amusement park. She could feel Tyler gently push her through the door, holding onto her hand to make sure he stayed with her. 

"Open." She did as he said and gasped as she realised they were in the ticket booth box that was on either side of the large opening. (It's been years since I've been to Luna Park, so please excuse any errors) Tyler quickly grabbed two yellow bands, which meant they could go on any ride as they were tall enough to do so. 

He put a finger to his lips, telling her to be quiet as they snuck into the park. 

"How... How did we get here?" He showed her the Anywhere key, smiling as she gasped staring at it. 

"How did you get it back?" She asked, holding out her wrist as Tyler wrapped the band around her wrist. She kissed his cheek, hugging him tightly and let a smile stay on her face. Allison led him to the Ferris wheel, got onto the ride quickly, smiling as she looked at the Sydney Harbour Bridge. 

"Australia is a really beautiful country, they took me here when I was four, It was probably the best memory I have of them." She explained, smiling as she stared at the bridge and looked to see Tyler placing his phone down. Allison sat on the same seat as him, instead of across and grabbed her phone out to take a photo. 

They spent the day at Luna Park, going between the rides and eating food. They went on the dodgem cars, the tower ride, the one when you go to the very top, stop for a few seconds then drop. Tyler hadn't seen her look this at peace for months, she looked comfortable and safe. Tyler led Allison to the mirror maze, holding her hand as they walked through. He planted a kiss on her lips, placing his hand on her hip, letting go as she hissed and flinched away. 

"Allie, what happened?" He asked, leading her out and to one of the seats. 

"It's just the bruise, it hasn't gone away yet." She replied, giving a smile and held his hand. Giving it a light squeeze. 

"Can I see?" He quietly asked, watching her think for a moment before nodding and lifted the shirt up slightly, grimacing at the large looking bruise. 

"You should get this looked at." 

"No, it's fine, honestly." 

"Allie..." 

"Tyler, please, just leave it," Allison begged, knowing the bruise was from the key that was used to 'wake' Donna up.