Chapter 22

"Allison! Alli!" I woke up with tears running down my face and saw Tyler sitting on my bed with a worried look. I whimpered and hugged him tightly, I had a horrible dream it was about that night. The horrible night that happened six weeks ago, Tyler rested his head on top of mine and didn't let me go.

"I had a horrible dream, it was terrifying." I whispered between sobs, he looked at me in the eye and dried my tears. He gently planted his lips on my forehead and kissed me lightly.

"I'll protect you, I'm not letting you get hurt. I promise you, nothing will get to you" I nodded and sighed Tyler laid me down and then laid down with me. He held me close to his body and caressed my cheek gently.

The next morning I was lying in my bed staring at the roof, I honestly wasn't feeling great. I don't know if it was because of the dream, my new wound or if I was sick. I looked up and saw Tyler standing in my doorway, I sadly smiled and stood up to hug him. He gave me a soft hug and then began gently tickling me. I giggled and then looked up at him and kissed his lips.

We got to school and Tyler kissed my cheek softly before he walked off. I was standing by my locker and my two new friends came up to me. I met them a week after I got back from the hospital, they are both super nice and kind. They are the perfect non family friends.

There's Brooke Smith she's got beautiful dark brown hair and brown eyes. So is so pretty, all the guys go after her but she doesn't like any of them. In her words they're are rude, selfish and jerky. She'd much rather kind, sweet, funny and caring guys. Then Luke Daniels, he has longish brown hair and brown eyes.I will admit to myself he is kinda cute, but I'm in love with Tyler and I wouldn't cheat on him. Luke is one of the kindest people I have ever met, he goes out of his way to keep his friends and family safe.

"Hey guys!" I smiled happily and closed my locker door.

"Hey! Alli, anything new?" Brooke asked, I smiled and shook my head.

"No nothing much, what about you guys?" I asked crossing my arms against my chest.

"Oh you know, movies, books, music and more movies" Luke said with a smile. I chuckled and nodded softly.

We all walked outside and began talking about school, life and began planning our next movie night. I saw Eden, Jackie and Logan walking down to Tyler and Kinsey. Probably something between Eden and Kinsey again. I wasn't surprised, we all stopped in our tracks to see what would happen. I saw Kisney's fear approaching them, my eyes widened with worry and I saw Brooke and Luke looking at me confused.

"Crap!" I exclaimed and dropped my bag and ran over to them and picked up a metal pole. I ran over and swung it at Kinsey-fear before she could attack Eden. Kinsey-fear growled at me and pushed me down to the ground, clawing at my face. I grabbed Kinsey-fear by the collar and threw her off of me and quickly grabbed the pole and hit Kinsey-fear before she grabbed my ankle. Kinsey-fear pushed me out of the way, sending me down to the ground and ran off into the bushes leaving everyone with dropped jaws.

I stood up swiping the oozing blood away from my cheek with my jacket sleeve and threw the pole on the ground. Brooke and Luke came running down with my bag and began asking a bunch of 'are you okay?' Questions. I nodded at with a small smile. Tyler looked at me in shock and he looked worried. I nodded at him with a smile before I gently took my bag from Luke and led my new friends to to a unpopular part of the school and we sat down under a gorgeous tree. I took a deep breath, trying to hide my nervousness. I gave them a quick small smile before I told them the truth.

So this is what Brooke looks like

Sofia Carson

Then this is what Luke looks like

Nick Robinson