Chapter 25

The waves were crashing against the rocks and the wind was howling. It was cold and usually I'd be enjoying this but I was super nervous. I could hear the whispering, I followed them with Luke and Brooke trailing behind me. I grabbed the key from my pocket and stared at the door. I was scared and was worried what lurked behind it. I placed the key in the keyhole and turned it to the side.

I opened the door and saw nothing at first but then the room behind the door lit up

I opened the door and saw nothing at first but then the room behind the door lit up. A woman and man turned around revealing them as my parents. I quickly closed the door in complete shock and locked it. I stood facing the door and left my hand on the doorknob.

"Alli?" Brooke asked.

"Did you see two adults?" I asked quietly, squeezing the tears back.

"Yeah, Allison who are they? Do you know?" Luke asked, placing his hand on my shoulder.

"I think they're my parents" I whispered in disbelief.

"You mean the ones that died in the house fire?" Luke asked, I nodded and felt my lip quiver. I let out a quiet sob and hopped they didn't hear me.

"I'm insane aren't I?" I asked turning to look at them.

"No you're not, we don't even know if they are your parent. Open the door and we'll see what happens. We'll help and protect" Luke said while hugging me. I sniffled and nodded but then pulled away and unlocked the door again. I opened it and waited for the room to light up to see my parents. Once it did, I put Luke and Brooke behind me to keep them as safe as possible.

"Mum? Dad?" I asked quietly.

"Allison?" My dad asked.

"You can't be my parents! They died in a house fire!" I shouted. I was hurt and terrified.

"Allison, let us explain" mum said. I thought for a moment before deciding what I should do.

"Go" I spat harshly.

"Allison that year with the fire we used the key for this door. It allowed us to travel to Matheson, it only works like that once for every user. We ended up in the Locke Manor and ran down to here. This kept us safe and alive. It's the chambered room, for the bones we used some fake ones. The door slammed shut and we stayed in here for all those years. The key for this door ended up in the puzzle door, because it goes there whenever someone is in here and the door closes. Please Allison, you've gotta believe us" mum explained. I thought for a moment before glaring at them both.

"You left me in that house, I could've died. You both left me! So you could save your own selfish asses! I was scared, sad and alone. I was five for crying out loud! You can both stay in here! You left me and I'm going to leave you!" I shouted and slammed the door shut. I locked the door and let the tears fall. My two friends hugged me and comforted me to the best of their ability.

"Hey, it's okay. You don't need them, you've got the perfect family right here" Brooke whispered. I smiled and nodded. I dried my tears then noticed the ocean water rushing through.

"We gotta get out of here!" I said and pushed them both in front. The water was rising fast and I had dropped my torch. Our entrance was filled with water, meaning we had to swim back out.

"You guys, we need to get out of here now." Luke said, looking at us.

"You two go first, I need to make sure you don't die because of this whole mess" I said.

"Allison don't blame yourself, we'll all make it out alive. Stay right behind us" Luke ordered and then jumped in.

"We'll see you on the other side" Brooke said and then jumped in and they both began swimming.

The water was getting higher quicker and I knew if I waited any longer I'd drown.

Zoe Carter, Allison's mother

Eva Green

Jake Carter, Allison's father

Jensen Ackles