Chapter 47

One week later 

Allison sat on her bed a sigh escaping her lips as she continued to think, she was scared of something else happening. She believed deep down inside her that something would happen, if all of this happened, she knew more would come their way. Allison stood up, walked to Tyler's room and stopped as she saw him packing. He took her hands, seeing her, pulled her in and sat her on the bed. 

"Come with me, just the two of us, we can catch a break from all of this. Be teens for once, be normal before we both turn eighteen." She sniffled, biting the inside of her cheek and nodded, she knew it would be best for her as well to getaway. She needed to heal, physically and emotionally as she was still injured from what happened. He smiled, finished packing his bag and then walked to Allison's room to help her pack. 

They finished up, grabbed their bags and stopped seeing Duncan. Allison gave Tyler a moment, walked downstairs to say goodbye to Nina. 

"You too? I love you, Allison, it's going to be okay." She nodded, hugging Nina back and let a shaky breath out. 

"I love you too, mum. I'll call you every Saturday." She promised, she smiled at Tyler as he entered the room. Allison walked away again, to Kinsey and Bode. A smile on her lips as she stared at them both. 

"Keep these keys safe please?" She offered, handing them to Kinsey. She nodded and hugged Allison, pulled away and stepped back. Allison then hugged Bode, smiling at him.

"Don't get into any trouble. Okay?" 

"Okay..." He whispered, a sad smile on his lips. Hugging Allison tightly. 

"You haven't used the memory key..." He whispered, causing Allison to sigh and look at the younger boy. 

"I don't know if I want to, with what happened with Jake, Donna and Gabe... I don't know if I want to remember all that pain you all went through and that I went through." She explained, standing up and looked at Tyler who started talking with them as well. The two got into the car, took one last look at the house and drove away. Tyler rested a hand on Allison's knee, heading to the road, the radio playing in the background. 

"I love you, Allison," Tyler whispered. 

"I love you too Ty." She whispered back, looking out the window, letting out a sigh and let a smile form on her lips as she watched the world go past. 

Hours later 

Donna climbed up the cliff, after a week of being unconscious in the ocean, she made her way to Key house, glaring at all the random people in town as she made her way to the house. She got into the Well house, smirking as she saw Eden in the small building. 

"Hi, Eden. Who's coming back?" 

"Our lovely friend Fredrick Gideon." 

"Who are you?" A male voice asked, creeping out of the shadows. 

" It's you, here I thought I was just conjuring some old, evil soldier dude. Didn't know you possessed him. That is so much better." 

"Uh, you can't go there, you're an echo. Can't cross the threshold." 

"Then get me free." 

"Okay, I will, but first, you have to understand some things. You are who you are in our world. But here's different. Here I freed you. Here I give the orders. Understand? The portal opened for you once before, I need you to open it again." Eden used the Anywhere key to open the door, showing the inside of the school. Donna rolled her eyes, a sigh escaping her lips at the girl's stupidity. Gideon threw her into the well, crashes echoing in the room. 

"Are you with her?" 

"No, I just want a little revenge, kill a girl and her family. Care to help?" 

"Yes, great to see you again Donna." She smirked and followed him into the school.