Chapter 42

"Allison!" She ran out of the room, down to the kitchen and stopped as she saw only Kinsey, Tyler and Scot. Fear took over her at the thought of what could've happened to her family. She couldn't deal with more death and loss. 

"What the hell happened?" Allison questioned slowly. Watching as their looks of uncomfortableness filled their faces and showed that they weren't happy. 

"Gabe took Duncan and Bode, Eden ran away and Jake sent this." Allison took the note from Tyler's hand, read over it and let a sigh escape her lips. 

"Trust me when I say, I won't be getting hurt this time." Tyler went to run towards her but stopped in his tracks as Allison disappeared. She landed on the ground in the cabin that Gabe, Duncan and Bode were in. She groaned, a wince escaping her lips as she was dragged up, a blade pointed to her throat. 

"Hey, look who turned up." Allison sat down next to Bode, knowing Jake knew she was smart enough to not do anything stupid. She looked at the key in Gabe's hand, her eyes widening at the design and looked at Duncan worriedly. 

"Allison, would you like to be my test subject?" Gabe questioned, gesturing to the key, smirking as she nodded. Allison knew it wouldn't work, after she used her own key, which stopped Donna from becoming evil, she'd have to use that same key to undo what she did for any negative key like the demon key to work. She lifted her shirt up, watching the keyhole appear and winked at Bode who was visibly freaking out. A smirk of her own plastered on her lips, glancing at Gabe who was glaring at her, he threw her to the ground, kicking her in the process and listened to her body thud as it hit the wall. 

"What the hell! We can't risk her gaining more injuries!" Duncan went to move but stopped as Jake held a hand up to get him to stop. Allison grumbled as she pushed herself up, glaring at the two demons and watched as Gabe stalked over to her, grabbing her injured hand and squeezing it causing her to yell at in pain. Gabe pushed her against the wall, glaring at her which made her shiver in fear. 

"Where's Donna? Donna... I wanna talk to her!" He punched the wall next to her head. Allison ducked to the ground, covering her head as best as she could with one hand. Gabe grabbed the chain key, took it off of Bode and made sure he stayed put and wrapped it around Allison. She winced as she moved in the chain, trying to make the position as comfortable as she could with her arm. Being in the chain caused Donna to be the dominant one. 

"There she is! Look, Jake, it's Donna. The blue-haired bitch." 

"What is your problem, why are you still hurting Allison?" 

"She's the key." 

"The key to what?"

"To fixing this goddam problem." 

"And that is?" 

"To say hi again, you know who I am." 

"You're not him." 

"Didn't think it was important to mention that you were Tommy's demon?" 

"I am Tommy, just a different version of Tommy, I took Tommy's body, killed everything that made him, him and became what I am today. Sure, being a bullet sucks ass, but it's fun and I get to torture pathetic people like these two. Would you like to see his face again? That face you so dearly miss." 

"Go. To. Hell." 

"Already been there. Didn't agree with me." (If you know this reference, let's be besties) 

"Bring back Allison," Jake ordered, begrudgingly Donna did so, but had Allison's permission to do so. Allison smirked at the demons, tilted her head to the side and grimaced as the chains tightened. Jake led Allison into another room, threw her to the ground and glared at her. 

"How's the hand?" 

"How's the heartbreak?" 

"Why did you kill Zoey?" 

"How come you're not dead yet?" 

"Enough!" Jake shouted, crouching down to her height, making her stare back at him, raising an eyebrow as he sat down, playing with a key. 

"It won't work on me." 

"How do you know that?" 

"If that demon key didn't work, that won't." Jake pulled Allison up, took the chains off of her and stepped to the side as Javi stepped into the room. 

"Run." Javi taunted, Allison did as he said, not wanting to face the consequences if she didn't. She made her way into the forest, ducking under a branch as she could see Duncan and Bode in the distance, taking turns as well. Allison turned around, stopping as she saw Javi go in a different direction. 

Allison yelled out in pain as her back was hit with tiny sharp objects. It felt as if her skin was being pierced, she fell to the ground, Allison screamed as she was dragged through the snow. Tyler ran, following the sound of her voice, hoping he could get her in time before she was hurt. He watched with wide eyes as she was being dragged through the snow, he ran down to her, dropping to his knees and latched onto her hands. 

"Allison, I love you." He cried, realising he wasn't strong enough to stop her from being dragged away. Allison gave a sad smile, hoping that everything was going to out okay, she looked at her hands as they slipped away from Tyler's. 

"I love you too." Tyler sat in the snow, as she was swiftly dragged away from his sight. Allison passed out somewhere along the way, not knowing what she was getting herself into.