23. One Step At A Time

Alyssa was too shocked to react immediately. She hadn't been expecting this. Her mouth opened instinctively and Seb slid his tongue through her lips, seeking hers. She felt an ache growing between her legs as he deepened their kiss. Then she snapped out of her stupor and she kissed him back. They kissed furiously, such was their hunger for each other.

Seb's hands moved over her back, holding her tightly to him. Her hands were trapped between their bodies, resting on his chest, his hard muscles feeling amazing.  This kiss had been brewing for a while and now there was no turning back. It was as if she had been sleeping and Seb's kiss was waking her up.  She couldn't get enough of him.   Their tongues entwined, alternating between gentle caresses and urgent strokes.

Seb moaned against her mouth. He could feel
himself getting hard. He bit her bottom lip, growling ferally.

"I want you so fucking much."

Alyssa didn't respond with words. She responded by kissing her way along his freshly shaved jaw until she reached his earlobe, nipping it before kissing her way back to his mouth. He slid his hands up her sides, over her rib cage and under her armpits, lifting her up so she was sitting on the wooden dining table. Standing between her legs he reached behind her, pulling her hair out of its bun and running his fingers through its long, dark waves.

"Seb," she gasped. He kissed down her neck, licking and sucking her soft skin. He ran his tongue over her collarbone. Then he lifted his head and began unbuttoning her blouse, desperate to touch her. She ran her hands up his back , exploring his muscles, lightly digging her nails in, while giving little gasps of pleasure.

Freeing the last button from its hole Seb pushed her blouse off of her shoulders, lowered his head and began pressing small, featherlight kisses to the tops of her breasts.

His hand slipped to her thigh, pushing her skirt up. His cock was straining against the towel, eager to escape.

Alyssa buried her fingers in his hair as he dipped his tongue into her cleavage. Her panties were soaked. She'd never felt this level of arousal in her life. In fact she hadn't known it was possible. Dean certainly had never made her feel like this. She gasped as she felt his erection pressing against her womanhood, separated by only her panties and that damned towel!

She dragged her nails down his back until she felt the edge of the towel. She hesitated for a moment,  before sliding her hands inside it and caressing that sexy butt of his. The towel gave and fell to the floor, leaving only one layer between them.

Seb groaned as he felt her hands squeezing his
butt cheeks. He slid her bra straps off of her shoulders and down her arms. Her moans were heightening his arousal and his desperation to possess her. He slipped her left breast out of its white lacy cup, running his thumb over her nipple, which instantly hardened even more than it already had.

He kissed all around it before sucking it into his mouth. She cried out and arched her back. He circled it with his tongue, tugging slightly with his teeth. His hand released her other breast. He grabbed at it,  rolling her nipple between his thumb and forefinger as he greedily suckled her.

He gasped as the tip of his cock rubbed against her panties. Releasing her nipple he gave a loud groan.

"Fuck Alyssa, what are you doing to me? You're mine, not Lance's. He could never make you feel like this. Tell me yes my beautiful girl.  Tell me I can have you right here, right now."

"Yes!"

He took her other nipple into his mouth.   Alyssa cried out.  She was aching so badly and only Seb could ease that ache.