64. Slipping Through His Fingers Part 2

Seb pressed his lips to Sienna's. He didn't know why, he was just feeling like he'd lost everything and was just reaching out, trying to feel something besides the deep grief and sorrow he currently felt. He knew it was wrong. He felt Sienna stiffen in his arms. She didn't want this. He didn't want this. He went to pull away. 

"You bastard!" No, Aly! He hadn't meant it, it was a mistake! No, she had to listen, she had to understand. No, no, no!  He could see the devestation on her face.  "Aly, no, it's not what you think." He stepped towards her.

"Don't fucking touch me." She took a few steps backwards as he neared her.

"Aly please, let me explain."

"Don't come near me ever again you bastard." She turned on her heel and ran sobbing outside to the Porsche. She jumped in and locked the door behind her.

Seb ran after her but she was too quick. He tried the car door but she'd locked it.

"Aly please!" he cried, banging his fist on the window desperately.

She started the engine and drove off . Seb dropped to his knees on the gravel. His heart felt like it had been ripped out of his chest. What had he done? "Alyssa!" he cried, the tears streaming down his cheeks. "No!!!"

"What the hell were you thinking you stupid bastard?" Sienna screamed at Seb as she crossed the driveway towards him. "You love Alyssa, why the fuck did you do that?"

"I don't know," Seb sobbed. "I've lost everything! The baby, now Aly. I'm so sorry Sienna."

Sienna was so mad at him but it was hard to stay mad when he looked so broken.  He looked like someone who had realised they had fucked up and had lost the most precious thing in their life.

She had every right to hate him. All the progress she'd made on her relationship with Alyssa had been wiped out in one moment of madness from Seb.

"I've fucked up!"

"That's an understatement. Why Seb? Why?"

"I don't know," he repeated. "Everything was getting on top of me. The baby! Aly walking out on me! I just kind of thought of how you were always there for me and the drink, and I fucked up. She'll never forgive me! I've lost her forever."

Sienna stood there feeling useless. Finally she held her hand out. "Let's get you inside."

Seb looked at her hand.  He finally took it and allowed her to help him to his feet.  

"I need to call her!"  He jogged back into the house and grabbed his phone, dialling Alyssa's number.   It rang and rang and rang.  

"Shit!" he cursed.   He tried again.  No answer.  He started pacing up and down the games room.   "Think logically Sebastian.  She's driving. She can't answer while she's driving," he told himself.  He picked up the bottle of whisky.  He was about to take a swig when he felt it plucked from his hand. 

"Don't you think you've had enough?" Sienna said.

"Nowhere near enough."

"Tough! You're going to listen to me now Sebastian Vettel. You're going to bed. You're going to sleep this off and then when you've sobered up you're going to beg Alyssa to forgive you. You're going to talk to her and tell her how you've been feeling. I bet you haven't told her how upset you are about the miscarriage? Thought not. If it helps tell her I kissed you! She'd believe that after how I've been."

He dialled her number again. This time however she answered after three rings.

"Just fuck off and leave me alone!" She hung up.