53. Seeing Red (2)

As the door shut behind them Seb pounced.  His mouth sought her mouth, his hands sought her breasts. 

Alyssa kissed him back, their tongues fighting each other for control.   Seb wrenched his mouth away and started nibbling on her ear.   His breathing was rapid and Alyssa could tell he was extremely aroused.  Good, she thought. Then she pulled away, leaving him frustrated again.

"Please tell me you're not leaving me hanging again," he groaned.  "Alyssa! I'm fucking getting desperate to be inside you."

"Patience."

"I'm not a patient man.  Come here!" he growled.  She shook her head. 

"I'm going to Shannon's to get ready for tonight."

"I'm being ditched for Shannon?"

"Don't be so overdramatic.  We're helping each other with hair and makeup.  I may be in plaster but I want to look good tonight.  It's not everyday my boyfriend sticks it to Ferrari in their own backyards."

"Technically they gifted it to me."

"Oh shut up.  You won.  They lost.  End of."

She took a step closer to him, gathering the front of his team shirt in her hands.  She pressed a lingering kiss to his mouth. 

"I may have brought a new dress with me what you may like.  I mean, it would look better with heels but..." She gestured at her cast. 

"Aly please, let's have a quickie before you go.  I don't think I'd last long anyway."

"Later darling. Good things come to those who wait.  Why don't you make yourself all sexy for me?   Your ass looks sexy as fuck in those black skinny jeans, and wear that aftershave I like."

Seb groaned as he felt his dick growing.  Why was she doing this to him?   She hobbled over to the wardrobe and pulled out a rucksack.  She swung it onto her back.  "I'll see you later Herr Vettel."

"Oh you bet you are.  And you'll pay for this."

She headed out the door laughing.  Seb shook his head smiling.  What a woman.  And she was all his.  She just needed reminding of that later. 

                                   ***
Shannon and Alyssa ended up running late after trying to get their hair and make up perfect.  The team had already gathered at the club.  Alyssa looked all around the room trying to find Seb.  Where was he?

Finally she spotted him sat with Matty, Jamie and Jimbo.  There were numerous empty glasses and bottles on the table.  A lot of alcohol had already been consumed. Seb looked fit as fuck.  He was wearing a charcoal coloured shirt with the sleeves rolled up to his elbows.  She was hoping that he had those skinny jeans on.  He'd styled his usually wild curls with some gel.  His beard was just the length she liked it.  

She smoothed the skirt of her dress down and using one crutch she made her way across the room towards her man.

Seb took a swig out of his bottle of beer, listening to the guys reminisce about a night out they'd had in Montreal before Seb had joined the team.  Where was Alyssa? She was late.  

"Seb, let me just say you are one lucky man!" Jamie said.  Seb looked around and nearly had a coronary on the spot.  Alyssa was approaching the table and she looked hot. Red hot!!

She hadn't been wrong when she'd said he'd like the dress.  It was red, very red!   It was short and very low cut with long sleeves.  He was on the verge of dragging her out of there to have his way with her.