29. The Trouble With Overthinking

Seb gritted his teeth as he saw Connor throwing his arm around Alyssa's shoulder as they emerged from the airport building into the evening June sunshine. The young Irishman had no rights touching her like that. She was his!  He was tired and he was irritable, and seeing Connor being overfamiliar was pissing him right off. Why was Alyssa letting him flirt with her when only yesterday she'd had his cock in her mouth? She was laughing. Was she flirting back?

She'd left his room shortly after he'd shot his load in her mouth and he hadn't seen her since. He'd texted her to ask her to spend the night in his room but she'd declined because of the early hour they were leaving for the airport. He'd been disappointed but he'd understood. He'd known that soon they'd be home and would have plenty of time alone before Naomi and Rebekah came to stay at the weekend.  Antti wouldn't be around until Thursday so they'd have two whole days.  He'd already got plans on what he was going to do to her, mostly involving his mouth. He'd already given her an orgasm in Baku. Now he couldn't wait to give her multiple ones.

However, seeing how she was with Connor he began to wonder if she was having doubts. After all, Connor was a similar age to her, not several years older with kids and an ex-wife. An ex-wife who happened to be her sister.

"Earth calling Seb!" He realised that Alyssa had left her group and was now stood in front of him.

"Sorry, I was in a world of my own," he said, pasting a fake smile on his face. "Come on."

He turned and walked off at a fast pace, leaving Alyssa struggling to keep up with him.

What the hell's up with him? thought Alyssa as she followed him across the long stay car park towards his DBX. He was obviously in a bad mood for some reason. 

Was he having regrets? Was he pissed off because she had turned down his invite to stay the night?

He opened the boot, put his luggage in, before shutting it. He took Alyssa's case and put it on the back seat before getting into the driver's seat.

Alyssa got in and put her seatbelt on. Seb started the car and pulled out of the parking space.

"Good flight?" Alyssa asked, trying to start a conversation. He grunted. "Did you get any sleep? I slept for the first half."

"Not much."

"Looks like they've had some nice weather here today," she said, not knowing what to talk about so resorted to the good old British weather.

No answer. What was his problem? He'd been fine the day before when she'd been feasting on his cock.

"So what's up with you?" she asked, deciding to just come straight to the point.

"Nothing."

"Could have fooled me. You're a right moody fucker today."  Silence. "Ok, be like that." She popped her earphones in and shut her eyes.

At some point she actually fell asleep, rather than just pretending to be asleep. The next thing she knew Seb was shaking her awake. "We're home."

He got out of the car and grabbed his case from the boot. He left Alyssa at the car and unlocked the door, heading straight inside, leaving the front door wide open for her. She retrieved her case from the back seat and followed him in.

"Have I done something wrong?" Alyssa asked, following him into the kitchen.

"What makes you think that?" he asked, taking a glass out of the cupboard and filling it with water.

"I don't know Seb. Maybe because you didn't seem to want to talk to me. All I got was short blunt answers and grunts."

"Sorry, maybe if you wanted conversation you should have travelled with Connor."