42. Summertime Blues (1)

Seb stopped the car in front of the house. He glanced over at his sleeping girlfriend in the passenger seat. He smiled and gently stroked her cheek with a finger. His anger, while not totally gone, had eased. It was what it was and at least Charles hadn't got any points either.

His desire to fuck hard had gone, tiredness had hit him and all he wanted to do was to hold Alyssa in his arms and sleep.

"Baby, we're home," he said softly. When she didn't respond he shook her gently. "Aly, wakey wakey." She gave a small groan and slowly opened her eyes.

"What time is it?"

"Just gone half past three."

They both got out of the car. They got their cases out of the boot and headed inside.

Alyssa followed Seb as he headed straight upstairs.  He dumped his case by the bedroom window and sat on the bed, reaching down to take his trainers off. 

Alyssa grabbed a baggy T-shirt out of her drawer and headed to the bathroom.  She stripped off and put on the T-shirt.  She brushed her teeth and headed back to the bedroom.  Seb was laid on his back, with his feet still on the floor.  His eyes were closed.  He looked completely shattered. 

She gently shook him.  "Seb, come on.  Get yourself sorted and then you can sleep."   There was no way he was going to be capable of sex.   He hauled himself off of the bed and plodded to the bathroom.  

Alyssa heard the tap running and the sound of him brushing his teeth.  A few minutes later he came back into the bedroom wearing his boxers and the blue T-shirt he'd had on underneath his hoodie.  He climbed into bed next to her.   He kissed her softly. 

"I'm sorry sweetheart.  I'm just too knackered." 

"It's ok.  Get some sleep.  We have the rest of the day."

She turned so her back was to him and he pulled her back against his body, his arm holding her tightly against him.

Within minutes they were both fast asleep.

***

Several hours later Seb woke up. He felt refreshed and ready to start his day. Alyssa was still asleep. She'd turned over in the night and had her head resting on his chest. Her hair had worked its way out of its braid and was hanging loose down her back.

Seb started playing with it. As he lay there he began thinking about the next ten days or so. He was going to miss Alyssa so much but he was looking forward to spending time with the girls. Their mother was a whole different matter. He really hoped Sienna wasn't going to try it on with him. He didn't want to tell her about him and Alyssa until the final night. If he told her before then it would spoil the holiday for the girls and that was the last thing he wanted.

The thing he wanted the most at the moment though was Alyssa. He felt his cock beginning to get hard. He didn't want to wake her when she was so peaceful but his desire was growing by the minute. He slid his hand down her back until it was resting on her lace covered ass. He squeezed her buttock. She stirred slightly. He slipped his other hand inside his boxers, taking his cock in his hand.

He rubbed it up and down as he slid his hand inside her panties, stroking her smooth ass.

"I hope your keeping it warm for me," she mumbled. "Or are you keeping all the fun for yourself?"

"You know full well my cock belongs to you, I just didn't want to wake you."

She raised her head and looked at him. She could see in his eyes that he was extremely horny. She turned her face up and he took her mouth in a deep, passionate kiss. He rolled her onto her back and knelt between her legs. Pulling her panties off he slipped two fingers inside her. She was more than ready for him. He slipped his cock out of his boxers and entered her in one swift movement. She cried out as he began moving. Seb grabbed hold of the headboard and pushed himself as deep inside her as he could. "Oh God Aly, I'm so close to losing control."