35. The Day After

Seb opened his eyes slowly. He didn't want to wake up. He had been in the middle of a wonderful dream, a dream in which he'd been making love to Alyssa. Then he remembered. He had been making love to Alyssa. He smiled to himself.

After he'd carried her back to the house and up to his bedroom,  he'd taken her again. And twice more through the night! He'd be surprised if she could walk normally this morning. He rolled onto his left  side and reached out for her. The other side of the bed was empty.

He sat bolt upright. "Aly?" he called. No answer. He jumped out of bed and walked naked over to the bathroom. She wasn't there.

He put his dressing gown on and knotted the belt. Where was she? He hoped she wasn't having regrets.

He opened the bedroom door and saw her bedroom door was wide open. He walked in. "Aly?"

"In the bathroom. Hang on. I'll be there in a minute." He sat down on her bed. The toilet flushed and a minute later the door opened. Alyssa came out wearing one of his T-shirts and a pair of panties.

"Hey," she said, beaming at him. He felt reassured that she didn't regret a thing.

"I wondered where you were."

"You thought I'd done a runner.

"It crossed my mind." She perched on his lap.

"Never," she whispered, pressing her lips to his.

"So what's wrong with my bathroom?"

"Nothing. It just didn't have what I needed."

He looked confused. "My period arrived," she explained. He groaned. She laughed.

"Don't worry. There's other things we can do to keep us entertained."

"It's not that.   You mentioning your period made me realise that I didn't use protection.  Obviously you're
not pregnant as you got your period, but fuck, I was dumb.  I just forgot. I wanted you so much."

"Hey I forgot too.   I'm going to make a doctor appointment and go on the pill, or do you prefer condoms? If you're worried about STIs,  don't be.  I got checked out after I finally left Dean and there hasn't been anyone since."

"I'm clean too.  I got tested after the only time I forgot protection with Tanya.  And the pill sounds great.   I hate condoms. Look, come back to bed. We can just cuddle for a bit."

"I think your sheets may need washing.  There might be blood."

"Tell you what, jump in this bed. I'll check, then I'll go down and make us some breakfast."

"We can do that together."

"Aly, please. I want to bring you breakfast in bed. Let me spoil you."

Alyssa nodded her head. He kissed her quickly and disappeared back to his room. Less than a minute later he was back. "Sheet's are fine."

"I'm getting in yours then. It's comfier."

"Ours. Not mine."

"This is really going to take a bit of getting used to."

"Well it's the way it is. You're mine Alyssa Mae Harper."

"And you're mine." She walked over to the doorway and wrapped her arms around his waist, resting her head on his chest.

"Bed! I need food. Need to rebuild my energy after last night."

"You were insatiable!"

"Didn't hear you complaining, just screaming my name. Now go. I won't be long."