33. A Day At The Zoo

Alyssa woke with a smile on her face. Seb's arms were wrapped around her and she felt safe and warm and....loved. No, not loved. Love hadn't been mentioned, but whatever she was feeling felt good.

She shifted her position slightly.

"Stop grinding your bottom on me like that or you might feel something jabbing into you," Seb whispered in her ear, before pressing his lips to her neck.

Feeling mischievous Alyssa wiggled her bottom again against his crotch. He groaned as he felt a stirring. "Witch," he hissed, flipping her onto her back and kissing her soundly.

Alyssa began to feel that all too familiar ache between her legs. Then all of a sudden Seb was gone. "To be continued," he said as he headed towards his en-suite. "We have a zoo to get ready for. Meet you downstairs."

He laughed as he heard her growl of frustration.

She lay still for a couple of minutes, only getting up when she heard the shower running. She hauled herself up and headed back to her own bathroom to get ready.

***

Alyssa stayed in the car whilst Seb went inside Sienna's to collect the girls. She was in no mood for Sienna. She was happy, really happy and she didn't want anyone spoiling it.

Seb agreed it was probably for the best. He didn't particularly want to speak to Sienna himself but he had no choice. He rang the door bell. Sienna smiled at him as she opened the door.

He went inside, not returning her smile. The girls ran at him and he scooped one up in each arm. "Hey girls, are you ready for the zoo?" They both cheered. He put them down and they ran back into the lounge.

"I didn't know she was going with you," Sienna said, having spotted Alyssa sat in the car.

"I didn't know until I invited her last night. And she has a name."

"I thought it was meant to be father and daughter time?"

"Sienna stop being a bitch. She's your sister!"

"Are you fucking her Seb?"

"What?" Seb spluttered. "Not that it's any of your business, but no I'm not, and watch your language around the girls."

"It is my business. If she's around my kids....and it would be wrong! You used to babysit her. And they're in the other room, they won't hear. "

"Sienna just give it a break." Seb wanted to scream at her that he loved Alyssa, to tell her that there was no hope for them, but he kept quiet. And he hadn't exactly lied.  He wasn't fucking Alyssa...yet. 

"I'll have them back around half past five."

"I've put their sun hats and sun cream in their backpacks. Make sure you apply it regularly. It's going to be over 30 degrees today."

"I'm not dumb Sienna. I know how to look after them."

She kissed both girls on the top of their heads as they both charged out of the living room.

"Be good girls for Daddy and Aunt Alyssa."

"Aunt Alyssa's coming? Yay!!" cheered Naomi.

"Yes, she's waiting in the car. Come on then girls. Let's go."

They went out and got into the car. Seb made sure they were safely strapped into their booster seats.  Then he climbed back into the driver's seat.  "How excited are you girls?"

"Lots and lots Daddy," cried Rebekah.  "I want to see the giraffes!"

"What about you Naomi?" Alyssa asked. 

All of Me (Sebastian Vettel)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें