Epilogue

A/N: Once again, thank you everyone.  I hope you've enjoyed All of Me.  Let me know what you thought to it....

New Years Eve 2022

Alyssa could feel Seb's erection digging into her as he pushed her up against the counter in Joel's kitchen.  She could feel his breath,  hot and heavy,  in her ear as he nibbled on her earlobe. 

His hands crept up, caressing her breasts through her cream coloured sweater. 

"I want you so much," he groaned. Alyssa gasped as he located a nipple and pinched it playfully. 

"Seb, we are in Joel's kitchen with half your bloody crew in the next room."  Seb sighed and moved his hands.  She was right.  "Besides, you know I need to see the doctor about a different type of birth control, and as far as I know the condoms are at home."  He nodded. 

"Don't," he said. 

""Don't what?"

"See the doctor."

"I thought you didn't like condoms?" Alyssa said, confused. 

"I can't stand the bloody things," he said,  grinning at her. 

"You're confusing me."

"Aly, let's try for a baby."

"What??" she gasped.  "If this is your idea of a joke Vettel..."

"It's not.  I'm serious."

"But you don't want any more kids," she spluttered.  "You don't have to pretend. You've got me."

"I'm not pretending Alyssa.  I've realised that I want nothing more than to have a family with you.   I wanted to be the perfect dad to my girls and I thought having another child would not be fair but now I realise I can still  be the perfect Dad. I have enough love in me for a dozen more kids."

Alyssa felt her heart beat accelerating.  This was everything she wanted.  Could it really be true?  She beamed at him, never happier than what she was in that moment.

"Let's just see how we get on with one first eh?" she said, dragging his face back to hers and kissing him soundly.  Seb lifted her up so she was sitting on the counter.  He stood between her legs and he pushed his hands up her sweater. 

"Oh my fucking God!  Joel!! Your sister and Seb are getting it on in your kitchen!" Connor shouted. 

Seb and Alyssa broke apart, laughing. 

"I can't wait to get you home," he growled in her ear. 

Joel barged in,  claiming he would now have to disinfect his kitchen worktops.  Alyssa slid off and headed back into the lounge where Shannon, Matty, Mikey, Kyle and several others were drinking.  She dropped down onto the sofa next to Shannon. 

"Five minutes to go!" the blonde announced.  "2023 is going to be a great year. I can feel it in my bones!"

Alyssa picked up the bottle of vodka on the table and took a swig.  If things went to plan she wouldn't be getting the chance to drink for much longer.  

Seb walked in with Connor and Joel.   He had a can of beer in his hand.   Alyssa couldn't take her eyes off of him.  She knew she had made the right choice giving him another chance.  She loved him.  It was as simple as that.  They belonged together. 

Joel grabbed the remote control and turned the television up loud. 

"Ten, nine, eight, seven, six, five, four, three, two, one.  Happy New Year!!!" 

They all jumped around hugging each other as the fireworks exploded over the River Thames on the television. 

"This is it! 2023.  It's time for number five Seb!" Joel announced. 

Everyone cheered.  Seb grabbed Alyssa and kissed her fiercely.  Number five...he wanted it bad. It would be second on his to do list in 2023.  Number one was getting Alyssa pregnant. He couldn't wait to start trying. 

Mikey turned the television off and turned the music up. 

"Happy New Year everyone!  Let's party!!"

                                      ***

Seb woke the next morning with a banging headache.  He groaned and rolled over, draping his arm over Alyssa's naked body.  He smiled as he remembered the amazing sex they'd engaged in after escaping the party at around 2 am.   He groaned as he realised that everyone had probably heard them.  Joel's spare room was right above the lounge. 

"Hangover?" Alyssa asked, not sounding too bright herself. 

"Yeah," he groaned. "You?"

"Yep."

"I don't want to leave this bed."

"We have to at some point," Alyssa said. 

"Not til everyone has left.  You realise they probably heard us fucking?"

"Yeah, they're just jealous they can't make a woman scream like you can.  You and that monster cock of yours..." He kissed her, his cock getting hard. 

"Just you wait til I get you home," he muttered against her lips.   She pushed him into his back and straddled him. 

"Why wait?" she asked lowering herself onto him. 

                                       ***

The man sat behind the wheel of the beat up old Volkswagen Golf.   He watched the house but no one seemed to be there.  

He knew better though.  They were there. Sebastian, Joel and Alyssa.    They thought they'd got away with what they did,  but they hadn't.  He'd bided his time.  And now it was nearly time for revenge.   He didn't know exactly what he was going to do but now he knew where Joel lived, and very soon, when he followed them home,  he'd know where Seb and Alyssa lived.   And from there he'd find out where Sienna lived with Seb's children.  

He lowered himself down in his seat as he saw Joel's front door open.  He watched as Seb and Alyssa exited the house. Alyssa stopped briefly to hug the blonde woman that was seeing them out.  

They climbed into the red Hyundai that was parked on the drive.  Alyssa climbed behind the steering wheel.  A few minutes later she reversed off of the drive.  

He carefully pulled away from the curb, following them at a distance.   Twenty or so minutes later he watched them drive through a set of security gates.  So that's where they lived.   He smiled to himself. 

He carried on down the road, heading back to the Travelodge where he was staying.  He had the information he needed.  Now he just had to decide what he was going to do to them, how he was going to make them suffer.  

Because suffer they would.  If it was the last thing he did, they were going to pay......

THE END