36. Teasing

A/N: still laughing at Seb's team radio from after the sprint race haha.  Cheeky little shit 💚

Seb slotted the key into the front door and unlocked it. He held the door open and let Alyssa in first. He shut it and locked up behind them.

Then he wrapped his arms around Alyssa's waist from behind and started nuzzling her neck.

Alyssa shivered, goosebumps appearing all over her body.

"That was an amazing evening. Thank you," he said, pressing small, featherlike kisses to her shoulder.

"No. Thank you."

"You look so beautiful.  That dress, you've been driving me crazy all night. Now if you weren't on your period you know what would be happening next, don't you?"

"Mmm, don't torture me Sebastian Vettel."

"I wouldn't do such a thing." His hand crept up and he began fondling a breast through her dress. He began sucking on her earlobe.

"For fuck's sake, please Seb," she whimpered. Seb grinned, feeling her nipple straining against the material.

He released her. "Something wrong beautiful?"

"You know what's wrong! You're a tease!"

"You love it! Just think baby, by the time your period has finished you're going to be so hot for me. The sex will be off the scale," he said cheekily.

Alyssa shook her head in disbelief. He was a pain in the ass! Oh well, two could play that game. She turned around and ran the palm of her hand over his crotch. He was already hard. She stared him straight in the eye as she applied a bit of pressure, rubbing him until he groaned.

"Fuck," he hissed through gritted teeth. Alyssa undid his shirt with her free hand and began kissing his chest, whilst she continued palming him. Then all of a sudden she turned and walked off.

"Aly!" he whined, like a petulant child. She laughed and headed up the stairs.

"You asked for that Vettel." He followed her up the stairs.

"I did, didn't I?"

Alyssa sat down on the edge of the bed and slipped her sandals off. "Just think of the sex when I finish Seb."

"Witch."

"You started it."

"I couldn't resist. You look amazing in that dress."

"You started it in the gym earlier!"

He chuckled. "So I did."

He slipped his shirt off and chucked it onto the chair under the window. Alyssa couldn't take her eyes off of him. His chest, his abs, and, as he turned to head to the bathroom, his back. She noticed several scratch marks on his back. She bit her lip as she realised she'd marked him during their lovemaking the previous night.

"I was thinking," he shouted from the en-suite.

"Go steady. You don't want to cause any damage."

"Cheeky. Seriously, I think we should just forget you having your own room in Austria. I want you with me."

"Is that wise? What if people find out?"

"I'm not ashamed of us Aly."

"Neither am I, but you need to tell Sienna before everyone else finds out. You owe it to her."

She heard him groan. "You're right. I know you are, but I just can't bare thinking about you being away from me."

"Look, I'll stay over Wednesday night, maybe Thursday. Then it's probably a good idea if I stay away Friday and Saturday. Don't want you exhausting yourself before quali and the race. Then Sunday we'll celebrate."