t w o

Seeing the person you're attracted to the most kissing someone else is most likely one of the top ten on the list of the worst feelings in the world.

Especially when that person is your step father.

I felt like a sick person for thinking the awful thoughts, but couldn't help it as I watched Luke's bicep flex as he held my moms waist as they kissed deeply and fully, so deep in love and lust.

Something I craved with Luke. Something that had me wet with filthy thoughts and something that had my mind fully and utterly captivated.

I watched with a heavy feeling in my chest before noticing one of Luke's eyes opening, and it instantly found me. I held my tongue and turned toward my bedroom, but his words that called my name stopped me in my tracks.

"Win, you need something?" He hollered from where he stood in the living room with my mother that was now on her lunch break, and I slowly walked out of the corner in which I attempted to hide.

"I just," I bite my lip in thought, "I need help setting up the laptop." I lied, knowing exactly how but neglecting to let him know that.

I watched as Luke's hands fell from my mothers waist, and I looked away as he whispered something in her ear with a wink following afterward. Her cheeks grew red and her smile was seductive, a sight nobody exactly wanted to see from their mothers. Especially me.

"Alright, It's pretty simple but I'll show you the basics." Luke told me cooly whilst walking past me and toward my bedroom.

I kept my eyes on my mother, though. The way she was now sitting at the kitchen table with her thighs squeezed together after Luke's whisper, and I found myself wanting to know what was said, for I wanted it said to me.

I turned swiftly before she could raise her head from her microwave dinner and looked up at the many picture frames filling the walls of the dimmed hallway.

I usually look away when I see the pictures, for they're all just of me and my mother by ourselves. Some of my younger self, and some of me just a year back. But there was a problem with them, a problem that had me always looking away.

They were fatherless photos.

I turned my head and swallowed my emotions before entering my bedroom to see luke typing upon the white keyboard with his eyes squinted at the newly brightened screen. His teeth knawed softly at his bottom lip, and I couldn't believe that such an attractive man could be my step father.

"I put in the wifi password, so you should be good as far as internet access." He said without looking up from the screen. And I walked beside him to look as well, watching as he typed in Google.com in the search bar.

Almost seconds afterward the colorful letters were revealed, and I watched Luke smile from the corner of my eye.

"Works good, you're all set." Luke stood from his bent-over position and brushed his hands together as if finishing an impossibly difficult task.

"Thank you, daddy." I whispered and laid my hand on his strong upper arm, feeling it flex under my touch as his smile lowered slightly.

"What'd you whisper to mom?" I found myself asking the question that practically pushed its way past my lips to get spoken.

"What?" Luke replied, swallowing a forming lump in his throat. I squeezed his arm a little bit harsher, and walked closer so our bodies were almost fully pressed against each other, and I made sure that my breasts were fully on his toned chest.

He looked down at them, and licked his lips before closing his eyes.

"Tell me daddy," I cooed softly, raising my hand to touch his soft face with my fingertips.

My fingers trailed down his cheek and down to the slight stubble upon his chin before traveling back upward towards his lips.

I traced over the black hoop and admired the way his eyes fluttered open at my touch.

"What are you doing to me?" He whispered so softly against my fingers that a shiver traveled down my spine and goosebumps erupted upon my skin.

"Nothing yet." I replied in a tone just as soft and quiet as his eyes visibly darkened.

His hand pushed mine down just then before he began walking towards my door. And as I could feel my heart physically drop in disappointment, I realized that he was simply just closing it and walking back to me with a wild look in his eyes.

The feeling came back into me like lava from an erupting volcano as he picked me up by my ass and slammed my back against my closet door without any form of a warning.

His lips found my neck in under a few seconds, and my mind began racing as I began to pool from in between my thighs.

My hands quickly tangled in his hair as his tongue began to flick at the spot on my neck that had my lips parting in moans that I could not release, for the wife of the man that was holding me in his arms was my mother.

My mother that was also just right down the hall.

"You want to know what I whispered?" He whispered to me before nibbling the lobe of my ear softly.

"Yes, daddy." I moaned in reply, not caring any longer about the volume of my tone as my legs tightened around his waist, desperate to feel the growing bulge that pulsed through his tight jeans.

"I said," my eyes squeezed shut as his fingers trailed down to in between my legs, and I awaited for him to speak with his fingers rubbing wildly against me. "Get up, Winnie." He whispered after releasing his lips from the skin of my neck and looking into my confused eyes.

I blinked rapidly, "What?" I asked.

"Winnie, get up." Luke's voice hollered louder as my eyes peeled open, and I looked up to see him standing in my doorway with raised brows.

It was a dream.

"You're gonna be late, hurry up." Luke closed my bedroom door, and the morning sunlight that peeked through the blinds of my window caused me to squint slightly.

It seemed so real, I thought, still feeling a heated feeling in the pit of my stomach that needed to be taken care of with a few rubs of my fingers that I secretly wished would be Luke's. Like the dream, the dream that had me wet and desperate for my step daddy to walk back into my room so it could become a reality.

_______

(A/N)

Literally I'm in class writing this.
Oops?

I LOVE SMUT GUYS SORRY

Comment thoughts ;) ?

-Bailey xoxo