s e v e n t e e n

What was I to say? What was I to do?

Joseph stood with shock clear on his face in front of me and Luke, probably contemplating wether or not he should run away or say something.

I was thinking the same thing.

"Joseph," Luke finally broke the uncomfortable silence and walked slowly towards him, and when Joseph attempted to turn around and leave, Luke quickly slammed my bedroom door.

"Afraid I can't let you do that." He told Joseph, watching him swallow a forming lump in his throat.

"Ever heard of knocking at the front door when you want to come in?" Luke said, staring down at Joseph as if he were prey ready to be eaten.

And I was hoping I was the only one being eaten today.

"Why would I tell someone, this is clearly none of my business-"

"You're right, it's not." Luke replied, and my quick and fearful breaths were then noticeable as Luke turned his head towards me, and then back to Joseph. "Just get out, please just get out."

Joseph's eyes switched to mine, and back to Luke before nodding and walking out of my bedroom door.

The room held silence, deafening silence, something I wanted to quickly escape.

Luke walked closer to me, and pulled me up so I was standing in front of him. His hands caressed the skin on my arms, and goosebumps formed once again. He always had that effect, and I loved that he did.

But this was no longer our dirty little secret, this was now known by a popular freaking varsity soccer player for gods sake. He could tell anybody, but it's not like we could hold him hostage.

____

(A/N)

THIS CHAPTER WAS MUCH LONGER I SWEAR but got erased some how!

So I re wrote it in a shorter way to basically sum up what happened. The next chapters are much longer I promise, I hate short chapters as much as you guys Haha I'm just lazy as HELL!

-Bailey xoxo