s i x t e e n

His tongue was like a warm and wet sensation upon my clit. It went from the top and to the bottom in a way I could not fully describe. It was simply just, amazing.

By this time he had pushed my lace panties to the side and began lashing his tongue out against me, flicking it every few seconds before stopping to tease me.

God how he loved to tease me.

I moaned his name a few times, even stopping that to simply yell daddy just to get him turned on as well.

"You like that baby girl? You like having my tongue against you just like that?" He moaned in a voice I've never heard from him before, and I admired it as his words vibrated against me before I began nodding in reply, feeling myself come closer and closer to my climax.

"I want you-" I moaned, wanting more of him right then and now. But he shook his head, sticking two fingers in me unexpectedly.

"That's for another time, I promise baby. But for now this is all for you." He told me, and I was just seconds from coming all over his fingers and tongue.

"Now come for me." He closed his eyes and flicked his tongue faster and faster, making me come instantly.

And after a few good seconds of him basically cleaning me up with his tongue, something that would have me wanting a round two, he sat up and pushed my panties back upward before placing a wet kiss on my lips.

That was all before the unthinkable happened, and I heard the front door open and close. The thought of my  mother passed through my brain, but that was impossible.

And just as I began to move my lips from Luke's, Joseph was in my bedroom.

"Hey I'm sorry Winnie my mom was having an emergency with something at home and-" he stopped after noticing that we were kissing, and I released quickly  with wide eyes and parted lips that matches Joseph's features.

What have I done.

____

(A/N)

This WAS a much longer chapter, but somehow it got erased so I wrote this to sum up what happened in just a bit of a shorter way. Hope you enjoy the extra smut though ;)

And for the newer readers, my chapters aren't usually this short at all I swear Lol!

-Bailey xoxo