t e n

My heart was pounding, and feeling Luke's long fingers moving against me through my shorts was enough to make me get off in under a minute.

"But," he removed his hand. "You like disrespecting me and going against my rules."

My eyes blinked open, and my brows pinched together as heat rushed to my cheeks.

Did he just tease me?

He turned his back on me and clicked the red X on the corner of the screen on my laptop, exiting out the porn and closing it before going towards my door.

"Next time," he started, "listen to me when I say no inappropriate websites." And with that, he was out of my room, leaving me breathless.

__

LUKE

Panic coursed through my veins as I knotted my hands in my hair, slamming my bedroom door closed afterward.

This couldn't be possible, I told myself over and over again. This is too rare, too uncommon to ever happen.

I stood in silence with my hands on my head and my face facing the carpeted floor before lifting it up slowly toward my work laptop.

My mind told me to stay put, but my lower region had me inching closer to the computer and opening it without a second thought.

Just like Winnie, I had forgotten to log out as well, so the conversation between me and my own step daughter remained.

My face was drained of color at the moment, and as I read to the earlier messages sent between the both of us, I grew more embarrassed at the fact that I talk in group chats online on occasion.

But how did she know of the exact same website?

And why the hell was she in the dirty themed conversations?

My head spiraled with anger all until the small new message sound beeped from my laptop, causing me to pinch my brows together and heat to rush to my face.

HoneyBear69- Sorry about that, my annoying dad just came in.

I read over the sentence about five times before processing the fact that she still didn't know that "DaddyH" was me.

My fingers lay on the keyboard, awaiting for my head to think of a response, or if there should be one at all.

I sighed heavily and immediately following, I began typing away letters that I would possibly soon regret.

DaddyH- Thought I was your daddy? ;)

I did have that sort of, kink. Or whatever kids were calling it these days. I loved when the words "daddy" fell off of Winnie's full lips, and I mourned for it to happen again after she would say it for the sake of my later jacking off.

Kiersten, Winnie's mother, never seemed to want to have sex anymore. She shook her head and stuck her nose in a book when I tried kissing her neck and putting my fingers in between her thighs.

She just denied me entirely, but obviously didn't seem to deny the crazy haired man in that stupid bandana.

I should have bashed his nose in harder.

I shake my head from the thoughts and look back at Winnie's response that I didn't notice until just now.

HoneyBear69- You wanna be?

I swallowed a forming lump in my throat, cursing under my breath afterward.

This is a girl I most likely would date if I wasn't married to her mother. If I met her in a different way I would befriend her and await her eighteenth birthday to ask her out. But now, I'm practically her father figure.

Her father figure that recently put his hand on the front of her shorts.

Her father figure that likes it when she calls him daddy.

Her father figure that's had fantasies about her in bed with him and grinding her hips against his cock.

I had these thoughts, and tonight was my first time to act on them. Even if it was just for a short while.

I wish I could reach my fingers under her shorts and feel her, but that thought was illegal right now. Until she was eighteen, an event that would take place in a weeks time.

As I was just about to reply, I suck in a sharp breath. A breath I could feel at the back of my throat from how shocked I was.

I looked on my computer with parted lips at the sight of Winnie's breasts. Her full lips were pouted and it didn't show her eyes, but that's not where I was looking.

I've always pictures how her full breasts would look, and this was exactly it. They were round and lifted, big comparison to her mothers.

I imagined squeezing them and sucking them, and my jeans started to become tight at the sight and many thoughts that captivated my brain.

DaddyH- Holy shit!

I replied exactly what I was thinking, and ignored the slight anger I still felt at Winnie for even sending a nude in the first place. But since it was to me, I was satisfied.

HoneyBear69- You like that daddy? (;

After reading her reply, I was panting heavier and taking my lip ring back with my teeth before pulling my pants off and throwing them across the room and dipping my hand in my underwear to grip my length.

I then pushed the lid of my laptop down a bit so the camera was facing directly towards my hard length with my hand wrapped around it.

I snapped the picture with the webcam, looked over it to make sure my face wasn't showing, and finally sent it to Winnie.

I stroked myself slowly at her earlier picture, ignoring my thoughts of how bad and inappropriate this was and waited for her to reply.

___

WINNIE

"Holy shit." I hissed under my breath, seeing how large the picture of the mans dick was. It didn't look like an old man penis like I had expected, that was for sure.

God, Luke would be furious if he found out what I was doing.

But I ignored the thoughts and remembered back to when he touched me. I was still wet from his short contact, and I desperately needed the feeling to be extinguished.

So I slowly dipped my hand into my panties, and pretended my hand was Luke's before getting ready to take another picture to send to DaddyH.

____

(A/N)

I legit wrote this in class.

SAUSAGE! KEEP IT GOING!

( THANK YOU EVERYONE FOR THE BIRTHDAY WISHES! )

-Bailey xoxo