n i n e

DaddyH-I missed you. ;)

I chuckled at the words in front of me, surprised that the creepy man would even respond. I mean, it's been over two weeks now since I deleted our short conversation.

Luke has gotten visibly better each day, just like I knew he would with time.

Of course, even the slightest mention of my mother caused the light in his eyes to dim and his head to lower, so I dreaded when friends and neighbors came by to say their many "sorry's" and "what I can do to helps".

Little did they know that what could help us the most would be to forget it all together. To leave it in the past. Something that was really hard to do, but yet something that really needed to be done.

HoneyBear69- Whats your name? I typed, not wanting to lie saying that I missed him as well.

I watched the three bubbles appear by his name, letting me know that he was typing. It took a good five whole minutes of typing and backspacing before he finally replied.

DaddyH- I'm Harry.

I smiled to myself again at his name, imagining Prince Harry in England on his computer calling himself Daddy. I ran a hand down my face and pressed my fingertips against the keyboard before hearing a knock at my door.

"Come in." I hollered, watching as Luke entered with two plates of food and two cans of Coca-Cola under his arm.

"You made dinner?" I asked with an amused grin.

"Shut up, I didn't burn anything this time." He replied, smiling whilst walking towards me and sitting on the end of my bed before pressing a finger to the power button on my TV.

I looked back to my laptop, typing a quick "cool" and closing the screen afterward.

"I think we should spent more time together, we've been sort of distant lately." Luke said, handing me my plate that was filled with slices of a rotisserie chicken that he's clearly gotten from the store already cooked. There was also mashed potatoes and Mac and cheese, foods anyone could make.

"Good job." I complimented, fighting back a smile.

"Just eat it." Luke chuckled and rolled his eyes, flipping through the channels on the television.

An hour of watching the horror film Saw later, our plates and coke cans were empty and I couldn't keep my eyes from Luke that was sitting on the edge of my bed.

His hair wasn't gelled tonight and slightly damp from his earlier shower, so the sight was too adorable to simply look away from.

Strands of hair fell upon his forehead, and I wanted nothing more than to move them out of his eyes with my fingertips and smile into his eyes.

"Hey can I see your laptop?" Luke asked after taking his last spoonful of mashed potatoes and putting them past his lips.

"Sure." I replied, only remembering what I forgot to log out of after he's already opened it and laid his widened eyes upon it. I cursed under my breath and attempted to grab it back, but he pulled away and stood up whilst scanning the screen as if it were hardcore porn.

Been there done that.

"DaddyH?" He hissed, turning his attention to me with furious eyes and a cocked brow.

"It's just for fun, daddy-"

"Bullshit! I knew this kind of thing would happen when I got you this." He set my laptop on my desk and rubbed his temples. "And who exactly is DaddyH, Winnie? Some old man with children and nothing better to do with his time? Do you understand how dangerous that could be? He could be a pedophile for gods sake."

I watched Luke rant in front of me, and mentally thanked god that I erased the conversation about the whole "daddy dick" incident. There'd be a hand print on my ass if he laid eyes on that.

Not that I'd mind that-

"Are you even listening to me, Winifred?" He snapped after a few silent moments, and I mentally rolled my eyes at his use of my real name.

It's hideous, I know.

"Yes." I lied in reply, looking away from his angry stare.

He huffed a heavy breath and turned to look at my laptop; this time clicking to look at my history.

Any teenager this age would get uncomfortable at this moment, especially the inappropriate ones like myself.

"Hey you can't do that!" I walked to move his hands, but he shifted so his back was shielding the laptop.

"I bought it, Winnie. I can do whatever I want."

"But it's my privacy!" I protested, watching him with reddened cheeks as he scrolled through my history. Which yes, was porn.

"Are you kidding me?" Luke mumbled under his breath, and I crossed my arms and fought back any more protests that would get me grounded within seconds if I wasn't already.

"Rough? Threesomes? Really Winnie?" He turned to look at me with a look of disgust and annoyance.

I swallowed the forming lump in my throat and tried to relax my face so it didn't look like a ripe tomato all before nodding slowly, not trusting my voice at the moment.

It was a clear understatement that I was embarrassed out of my mind, but now he knew that I wasn't his little girl anymore. I'm almost eighteen, of course I know about sex.

"You like rough, Winnie?" Luke asked after a longer few minutes of staring at me with a new look in his light eyes that were beginning to darken by the second.

I was left speechless by his question, and chose not to do or say anything in reply.

"Did you hear me?" Luke clicked one of the videos from my history. And to my shock and embarrassment, pressed play and looked back to me, stepping closer afterward.

"Luke," I started, stopping my words as he walked closer to me, sounds of moans from the porn in the background.

My face felt hot, and from the corner of my eye I saw the reflection in my mirror that proved it. I was beet red.

He put his hands on my shoulders and gently pushed me downward so I was now sitting on the side of my bed. I looked up at him then, and looked into his now lustful eyes.

The only sound I heard around us was the sound of sex, moans, and rough thrusts. And I wanted to pinch myself to make sure this wasn't a dream.

"You want to talk to older men on the Internet? You want to do that with them?" He pointed to the screen behind him that showed a man eating some bleached blonde girl out. My lips parted in shock.

I was left speechless, now breathing heavily and feeling moisture pool in between my thighs unexpectedly.

And I sucked in a sharp breath when his fingers traced down to my cotton shorts, right where my pussy was behind. A shiver raked down my spine at the odd feeling of pleasure that I gained more from Luke than I did from myself.

And I wanted more.

My brain told me that he was doing this because he was seeing too much of my mother in me, therefore he didn't want me fully, but he wanted my mother. But I didn't care, all I cared about was what daddy was going to do to punish me.

_______

ITS MY BIRTHDAY, but this is a present for all of you ;)

Follow my personal? CaptivatingWords
-Bailey xoxo