e l e v e n

I woke up the next Monday morning happy that I was still on my "break" from school because of my mothers disappearance that my school assumed I was incredibly depressed about, but wasn't. Not anymore at least.

The smell of bacon consumed my senses, and I was up and out of my bed quickly at the thought of Luke ruining it and replacing the yummy scent with the smell of burnt meat. Which he so often did when he cooked.

I got off last night to thoughts of Luke's hand rubbing me, and I hadn't lasted long at all.

Now I could have boys at school to fulfill my craving for a boys touch, but it was a mans touch that I wanted. It was daddy's touch that I wanted.

When I would get asked out, I turned them down easy and turned on my heels in a different direction to avoid their faces full of embarrassment that I hated to see.

I just didn't date. And Luke being my father figure, loved that I didn't. What father wouldn't?

I had to remind myself every few minutes that Luke had actually touched me last night. That he actually teased me and walked away right when I needed him most.

But he touched me.

Does he think about me the way I think about him as well?

I walk over to my desk to see my laptop still open from last night. My mind replayed to the memory of Luke turning my porn on and making me watch it with him in the room. It was awkward, but at the same time pretty damn hot.

I scrubbed my finger on the mouse-pad and watched as the screen lit up to the group chat website.

Me and DaddyH's conversation was still up, and the last message sent was his dick picture and me replying with a photo of me touching my boobs.

He didn't reply after that.

____

LUKE

I flipped the slices of bacon one by one, making sure I wasn't to the point of keeping them on the burner too long. A mistake I've made too many damn times.

I thought about last night as I cooked. I thought of Winnie sending photos of herself, how angry I was that she was doing it but at the same time incredibly turned on by the way her small hands touched at her large breasts.

By the time she had sent that photo, I was coming on my own hand and afterward falling deeply asleep, forgetting to reply.

I took in a deep inhale and exhale at the memory and blinked rapidly out of thought when I feel a small poke in my back.

I turn swiftly to see Winnie, her short figure standing there with her pajama shorts on and usual tank top that always have me staring at her chest.

She smiled and stole the spatula from my hand, stepping in front of me before putting the bacon on the plate beside the pan. They almost burnt, of course.

"Is there a reason you're cooking, or attempting to so much lately?" She asked with a crooked grin and leaned forward against the stove to turn the burner off.

The way her ass stuck out as she did it quickly had my colorful imagination whirling with filthy thoughts. I tried my best to push them away.

Why am I like this so much lately? Is it because she reminds me of her mother?

They have almost the same face, the same beautiful cheekbones and same thick figure.

But Winnie, Winnie was young and glowing with life. While her mother was simply dim and seemed to be bored with me. And obviously was.

"Isn't that what I'm supposed to do as your guardian?" I replied, grabbing a piece of bacon and taking a bite from the end, now leaning against the counter and watching her wild eyes.

"Maybe." She said and looked down.

I wished desperately that I wasn't, though.

"Do guardians touch their step daughters like you touched me last night?" She said again, her head now upward and her eyes glistening with amusement.

She got me there.

"Not funny." I replied, but still fought back a smile when seeing hers.

"You're right it's not, especially when you took your hand away and walked out of the room." She took a bite of bacon and licked the salty taste from her lips afterward.

I hesitated to run my hand down my face and chuckle, finding it humorous that she didn't find the memories from last night awkward at all to bring up.

But I liked that she didn't, it was kind of a turn on.

"That's what you get for being a bad girl." I replied and turned around to take the greasy pan to the sink. I turned the water on and watched as the water fell onto the hot pan, causing steam to rise.

"I'm almost eighteen, I'm practically a women you know. Not just a little girl you can ground and take stuff away from." She told me, and I almost scoffed at her words.

"My house my rules, you know that." I told Winnie, watching her roll her eyes and take her last bite of bacon.

There was a small period of silence as I scrubbed the grease off of the pan with the scrubbing brush, doing the circular motions that I so often watched Kiersten do when she washed the dishes.

And as I stuffed the pan into the dishwasher and closed it shut, I felt a pair of arms wrap around me, but closer to my lower region than my chest. I stood up straighter, but did not remove her hands.

"Have to follow your rules huh?" She asked in a tone that I could not fully read. Lustful maybe?

"Yes."

Her hands went lower, and I froze in place.

"Then tell me your rules." She whispered against my back before pressing her chest against it afterwards, and I closed my eyes from the sudden contact.

"Winnie, stop." I replied to her, but yet still didn't make a move to stop her myself.

"I don't think you want me to." She said, and I mentally agreed with her.

Her bravery amazed me as her hands went over to the part of my pants where my dick was underneath, and my breath hitched in my throat from the feeling of her fingers pressing into my skin.

___

WINNIE

After trailing my hands over to where his lower area was, I gave him a gentle squeeze before he turned around and picked me up, setting me down on the counter.

It happened so quickly, so fast. Everything that I've had dirty dreams about was slowly but surely happening in reality.

He stepped in between my legs and put his hand down to the front of my shorts, rubbing me through the material teasingly slow.

Was he actually doing this?

"Luke," I moaned, mentally happy that he couldn't feel how wet I actually was.

"No, you know what to call me." He said close to my face, looking straight into my eyes as he rubbed his thumb against me.

"Daddy," I closed my eyes and found myself grinding my hips against his finger, craving more contact.

And as he moved his hand under my shorts and over my panties, I knew that was exactly what I was going to get.

____

(A/N)

Think my story is gross and disgusting? Read these tips:
1) don't read it.
2 suck my DICK :)

-Bailey xoxo