s e v e n

Day three of my mothers disappearance had passed, and after the talk and crying slash hugging session between me and Luke, things have slowly but surely gotten semi-better.

And by better I mean Luke's finally showered and eaten, but he showered for about an hour and I know all he's done in there was cry.

And as for the eating, it was only a bowl of Campbell's soup. Very rare for me to see considering that Luke loved to eat big meals.

And for me, the tears have dried over night and my sadness had been replaced with anger. An anger at my mother for leaving us without as much as a goodbye.

She left for her own happiness over myself and Luke's, she left or herself. And for that I could not forgive her.

I look over at Luke from where I emerged from the hallway, and saw that he was sitting on the living room couch watching The Maury Show.

His hair was still wet from the shower, and I could tell he's neglected to towel dry it by looking at the drops of water that trickled down his face.

He wore nothing but a white T-shirt that stuck to his skin like glue due to his obvious lack to even dry his body. And as my eyes traveled lower, I saw that all he's managed to put on his lower half were a pair of black boxers.

My heart rate seemed to increase by the looks of his length that showed through the thin material.

Images of me stroking and licking the tip to tease him passed through my head, and before I could think of anything more he was turning his head towards me with a cocked brow.

"Winnie, you already awake?" He asked.

It was Wednesday, and Luke was letting me take a break from school after my mom disappeared. We discussed it last night after our long hug.

I could just remember his chest rising and falling against mine, and his hot breaths fanning against my neck as he mourned. I blinked out of the filthy thoughts.

It was eight in the morning, and for the first time in years I found myself having nightmares again.

"I couldn't go back to sleep after I woke up at five." I replied, remembering when I woke up from the horrid nightmare and looked to the clock to see that it was five in the morning.

I was too frightened to go back to sleep after that.

And all I really wanted was for daddy to comfort me.

"You woke up at five?" He asked, "Why is that?"

I hesitated for a short moment, realizing he knew nothing of my nightmare phase that was just now starting to creep back.

I bit the insides of my cheeks and walked towards him, sitting next to him afterward on the soft couch.

"I just had a nightmare is all."

"About?" Luke asked directly following, visibly curious and worried.

Just like a father figure should be.

"I don't really want to talk about it." I told Luke honestly, watching his features soften and his eyes look away from mine.

"It's just I used to have them all of the time, and I mean every single night. When I was younger they would usually be about dumb things, like monsters under my bed or clowns. But as I grew up I found them becoming more serious; like rapists, burglars and murderers trying to hurt me and my mom. They just wouldn't stop, it was like my mind was trying to scare me purposely."

A long pause was held after my speech, and I found that Luke's eyes were now fully connected with mine again, and this time they didn't travel away.