t h r e e

My morning after the dream consisted of a quick getting off under the hot pulsing water of my shower head. Something that had me biting my opposite hand to keep my moans from echoing off of the walls of the steamy bathroom.

And afterward I put on my favorite black sweater and high-waisted skinny jeans that one of my friends, Kelly, suggested I buy due to it's "popularity" at my high school. Or, as I like to call it, the pit of hell that I was to be imprisoned in for four years.

You see, I don't have a best friend. Only friends along with a few acquaintances that I saw here and there in the hallways. But that's what I liked, that's what I was okay with. For what did it matter anyway? It's not like I would ever see any of them after graduation.

I pushed the pointless thoughts away whilst looked in the rear view mirror of Luke's car as he drove down the busy road leading towards my school that literally resembled the size of an actual prison.

But I kept my eyes on the road, not daring to look at the man I had the filthy dreams with.

But my mind was unstoppable as it kept replaying the dream so vividly and clearly that it was as if it were real. I kept imagining Luke's hot breath fanning across my face and neck, causing me to moan the words "daddy" that I've only heard being used sexually in porn.

The remembrance had me breathless in the leather seat without even moving. It even had me upset, for dreams aren't real. They can never be real.

"Have a good day Win." Luke stated cooly with tired eyes with a yawn following, and I opened the door to his red pickup before jumping out and onto the concrete where hundreds of students were already flooding the entry. I mentally groaned and ran a hand through my brown- almost black hair before looking upward to Luke, awaiting his usual goodbye.

"Win, about the laptop, I'll help you set it up when you get home so you can get right to studying." He smiled as I rolled my eyes.

"Yeah like studying is what I'll be do-" I stopped midsentence as he raised his brows, and I took the hint with an obvious fake smile plastered upon my face. "I mean, yes daddy, thank you daddy." '

"Good girl." Heat rose to my cheeks as the words came from his lips, and I turned my head before he could notice.

Why was I just now starting to feel this way towards him? I mean I've always found him attractive, but now the sexual frustration was what had me squeezing my fists when ever I was around him.

Was it the dream?- Of couse it was, I yelled mentally at my minds question before closing the passenger door with the slightest slam I could manage, for Luke hated it when I slammed it too hard.

My head spun to the side as a familiar found sounded from beside me, it was Calum Hood, a boy with thick black glasses and black hair that was gelled to perfection. He was not the most popular in the school, but was a good friend and quite fun to be around.

"Hey Winnie, was hoping I'd catch ya before class." He smiled a genuine smile and pushed his glasses upward on the roof of his nose as it fell down like it always had.

I wanted to tell him that they were slightly bigger than his own face, but he seemed to love them despite what people thought or said behind his back. But it was okay, I think he looked cute.

I turned my head back at Luke through the window after noticing that he hadn't yet driven away, and I watched as he scrolled the window down and mouthed the words I love you before switching his gaze from me and onto Calum.

His smile dimmed noticeably, and he drove away down the busy road without another word or look towards me.

Calum chuckled to himself as I watched the back of his truck go farther and farther until it was out of sight with parted lips.

"Is that your boyfriend?" He asked, and I turned to him with an expectation to see a joking expression upon his face. But he looked as serious as serious got, and for that I found myself laughing softly at his question.

"Nope," I hesitated to push the thought of the dream to the back of my head and force a smile upon my face. "That's my step dad."

__

I've been in this highschool for three years so far, and this is my fourth and last. Now as a senior you would expect me to be proud and full of school spirit, joing clubs and attending pep rally's and football games and what not.

But honestly, though I know I should, I couldn't care less about anything that has to do with this school except the grades. Which I have regretfully been lacking.

"An apple laptop?" Calum asked with wide eyes whilst popping a french fry into his mouth. I nodded in reply.

"Yeah, can you believe it? Those things are so expensive." I told him and took a bite of my chicken nugget that was surprisingly good compared to most of the slop served here.

"Yeah surprising, doesn't your dad still have to pay his college tuition?" Calum joked, laughing to himself as I lightly hit him in the shoulder whilst joining in with the laughter.

"Why you laughing Calum? Did you look in the mirror again?" We turned our heads to see the school asshole, also known as Michael Clifford staring down at us with his group of kiss-ass friends trailing behind him like lost puppies.

Calum looked back down to his tray, causing his glasses to slide down the roof of his nose like they always had.

"Fuck off Michael," I mumbled lightly, not being used to calling people out, but at the moment not caring for the wanna-be punk kid with pink in his hair.

He chuckled to himself and stuffed his large hands in his pockets before leaning down to be so close that I could feel his hot breath on my cheek.

"Go cry to your daddy about it." Michael spat and rolled his eyes before striding away with his friends following closely behind.

And just as he was out of sight, I fought back an unexpected smile.

____

A/N

HAPPY EASTER.
I literally want to write smut right now but apparently there has to be plot so, you know. ;) Have to wait xoxo

-Bailey