t h i r t e e n

Winnie

When Luke's lips were placed upon mine so unexpectedly, it was similar to an electrical shock consuming my body. Every inch of my skin was captivated by his touch, and with his hand on my cheek and his smooth lips on mine, I knew I was home.

It wasn't sexual, it was just sweet.

His lips moved against mine in perfect sync, and the cool sensation of his lip-ring had me moving my hands into his hair, running my fingers through it before feeling him deepen the kiss.

Was this actually happening? I asked myself mentally, but made no move to stop.

Unfortunately though, Luke released from the kiss just to look into my eyes. His weren't darkened like they were when he had me on the counter top, they were his normal beautiful color that had me wanting to stare for hours.

I then thought back to when I was looking into the same eyes just years before. It was the day that he shoved the drunkard neighbor off of my small body and took me into his strong arms.

I remember feeling my heart race and young arms wrap around his neck, and how I watched the drunk man look around with his hand on his head whilst Luke walked away towards my bedroom.

I then remembered his large hands that barely fit on my small cheek being placed on my face, and him asking me softly if I was okay, looking me in the eyes with all seriousness just like he was now.

That's what I loved about a persons eyes. They never change, no matter how old you grow.

"I don't know whether to apologize or kiss you again." Luke whispered so close to my face that I could practically melt under his gaze.

I was speechless, unable to think of a reply, something that I needed to think of quickly at this moment in time.

"I could say the same." I said in a tone as soft as butter, and watched as his eyes lowered to my lips. My lips that were swollen from his own, my lips that were craving another good taste of metal.

"I'm sorry." Luke and I whispered at once, and mirrored our actions as we both leaned in for another sweet kiss.

-

DaddyH- Hey you.

His messages didn't make me smile any longer.

After the events that took place with Luke, I suddenly felt the need to want to follow his every order and rule. I felt the need to please him.

But yet why did I keep logging into the group chat? Why did I continue to watch inappropriate videos online with my hand in my lace panties?

Was it because I wanted to disobey him? Was it because I personally wouldn't mind a punishment? I guessed as much.

I found myself continuing to look up at my bedroom door every few minutes, expecting Luke to either knock or just walk in and catch me on the group chat.

That's the only reason I stayed on the conversation with DaddyH, because maybe the real daddy would catch me.

I would want him to catch me doing something truly bad too.

HoneyBear69- Hey daddy, I missed you.

I watched the screen with amusement filling my eyes, waiting for an interesting reply.

About a minute passed before he finally did.

DaddyH- I miss you, still.

I tilted my head, slightly confused from expecting something a little more filthy.

And what did he mean he misses me still? I've never seen the man in my life.

I sighed and typed once more, trying to get to the side of my brain that was more perverted than most adults minds. Not even lying.

HoneyBear69- You wouldn't if your cock was in my mouth.

I laughed aloud to what I had typed, then thinking about the last time I went to church. Because damn, I need to go back.

Not really.

DaddyH- You're so bad

I nibbled my bottom lip and looked towards my bedroom door again. But no knock sounded from it.

I placed my fingers on the keyboard, thinking of the reply all before my cell phone vibrated from my side table.

I grasped it in my hands and squinted at the screen to see a name that had my eyes widening.

It was Joseph Sanchez. A tanned, dark haired boy from second period that sat right next to me.

I gave him my number once, but only because our English teacher assigned us as partners for a project and I needed it to text him information. But why would he be calling me now?

With nervousness filling my chest, I pressed the green pickup button with my thumb and put the phone to my ear.

"Hello?" I said into the phone with as much bravery as I could build up at the moment.

"Winnie?" Joseph's deep voice sounded through the speaker.

"Hi," I said in a nervous tone, attempting to not make it too obvious. "How are you?" I added.

"I'm good, I'm good. I just wanted to call to ask if-" he hesitated for a moment, and I knew exactly what the phone call was about. "To ask how you were doing."

I knew he was simply having pity on my for the leaving of my mother. And everyone knew it now, so obviously it was quite an embarrassment.

"I'm okay." I replied honestly, but knew that he wouldn't believe that I was truthful.

"We were assigned to be partners for another project, and when I told Mrs. Hill you weren't here she told me about your mom." He said with a voice full of sympathy. Sympathy that I did not desire.

"Oh," was all I could manage to release from my lips. For what else could I say? That she left but I really don't care anymore because she was a shit mother?

"What's the project?" I changed the subject after clearing my throat to rid of any awkward silences.

"Oh, we're in our poem unit and we were assigned to William Shakespeare. So basically we have to make a poster about his life and what not."

I nodded as he spoke, but stopped after realizing he couldn't see me.

"Well that doesn't sound hard." I told him, still nervous that I was on the phone with one of the varsity soccer players that so many girls swooned over.

"Yeah," he laughed nervously under his breath. "I'll manage it."

"Wait," I started. "I could still help you. I mean, I was gonna start getting work from a friend so that I wouldn't get too behind anyways. And I could go back to school, but between you and me I really like sleeping in." I attempted my joke that actually went really horribly. But he laughed anyways.

"How could you help if you're not at school?" He asked, hopefulness lingering in his raspy voice.

I bit the inside of my cheek in thought, and couldn't believe what I was about to say.

"You could come over, I live just a block from school."

"Oh really?" He asked me. "Would your dad mind?"

I looked back towards my bedroom door after his question, still noticing it hasn't been opened by him yet, and smiled into the phone.

"Don't worry, he won't mind."

__

(A/N)

PMS is a bitch. I literally cried when watching fox and the hound AND when I ran out of Nutella. Today is NOT my day.

-Bailey xoxo

P.S.

You should go check out Kay's new Daddy Kink if you haven't already :)))

This totally isn't her rn... oops