f i v e

DaddyH- you like daddy dicks?

I smiled at the words that appeared in the screen in front of me, feeling heat rush to my cheeks as well as in between my thighs unexpectedly.

I bit my bottom lip and slid my finger tips across the keyboard, replying with my most honest answer.

HoneyBear69- love them.

I could not help but laugh at myself and my reply to the mystery pervert. He was probably touching himself as he typed in hopes that his wife would not walk in on him.

I shook my head at the thought with an amused smile as I watched the signal on the screen that meant he was typing.

But it stopped as soon as I heard a knock sound at the front door.

I looked up from my laptop and listened as Luke's loud footsteps sounded from down the hallway, and as he spoke to who ever was at the door I turned my attention back to my screen.

The mans typing stopped entirely.

I rolled my eyes and closed the computer immediately following, and listened as I heard Luke saying the words what and how over and over to some unknown man.

I quickly got up and walked out of my bedroom door, quietly padding across the glossy wooden floor of the hallway afterward.

"I thought you all were going on a trip?" I heard the man say with curiously lingering in his voice.

"What?" Luke asked. "Where did you hear that from?"

I peeked my head out from around the corner to see that the man was in scrubs, similar to my mothers, letting me know he must have worked with her.

"Your wife, she said you all were leaving this morning and she didn't show up to work. But when I saw the car in your drive way I just wanted to make sure everything was okay-"

"Wait," Luke interrupted. "She told you we were going on a trip somewhere?" His face read clear confusion, and so did mine at the moment.

The man nodded, rubbing his freshly shaven face. "Well, she said she was but I assumed she would bring you two along."

Luke's lips parted, and I swore I could have spotted his bottom lip quiver.

"No," he whispered under his breath. "No, no, no,"

"Dad, what is it?" I emerged from the hallway, and saw both pairs of the men's eyes turn to me in pained expressions.

"Winnie, go to your room." Luke pinches the bridge of his nose, but I ignore his protests and stand next to him.

His head turned to the man in the door. "We had a fight last night,"

One day earlier: Luke

I squeezed the wrapping paper of the red roses as I walk down the long corridor of the overly-lit hallway. The smell of rubbing alcohol and the sense of death, blood and tears captivated my senses. I've always hated hospitals.

I pass by a few nurses in perfectly pulled back buns, ignoring their lustful eyes whilst feeling the cool metal on my ring finger, remembering who I am and who my wife is.

I put on my best smile and twist the knob to her usual room, ready to jump out and surprise her with a kiss and hug. But she was not thinking of me, nor was she paying attention to the cool metal on her finger, if it was even on her finger.

I loosened my fingers in shock, letting the roses fall to the tile floor, causing soft petals to spread everywhere.

My wife had her legs spread on the counter top of her desk, and a man with dirty blonde hair with a bandanna tied in it stood between her legs with his lips on hers.

Her eyes peeled open as she heard the door close shut, and complete and utter fear took refuge in her pupils as she saw me in the door with my lips agape.

"Ashton, move." I heard her mumble in a shaky voice, and all I could see was red as I made way to the messy haired punk before slamming my fist against his nose, instantly hearing a pop.

"Luke stop!" She snapped, and I felt her hand pulling at my T-shirt. A shirt that I only wore because she had said she liked it on me.

But from the looks of it she liked his band shirt better.

Fucking punk.

"What the hell Kiersten?" I yelled as loud as my voice could rise, and ignored the boy with his rather large hand covering his now bloody nose.

"Luke, please leave-"

"No!" I cut her off, "you're cheating on me!"

She stood for a few moments, and I saw tears well up in her eyes. But I was already half way there with moisture sliding down my cheeks. This was a women that I thought I knew, a women I thought that loved me.

Have all these years meant nothing?

"What were you doing here anyways?" Kiersten yelled back with an equally loud tone, a tone she didn't deserve to be using with me.

"What am I doing here?" I snapped, nearing close to her face, feeling her warm breath fan across my cheeks. "I came to bring your some flowers and maybe go out for lunch. But I suppose you already had your snack!" I gestured toward the punk in the flannel and black skinny jeans, holding myself back from slamming his head against the wall.

"Luke," she started, and I watched as a tear fell down her cheek. A tear that she didn't deserve to let fall.

"I don't want to see your face again. This, want you're doing right now, is fucking pathetic." I take one last look at the Ashton kid, watching his eyes that were full of something I couldn't read, and turned on my heel to exit from a moment that changed my life in just only a matter of seconds.

*

Winnie

I listened to his story with widened lips and teary eyes, for Luke was crying, and it was a sight so rare that it seemed impossible not to grow upset at it.

"Daddy," I whispered under my breath, shaking my head as I pulled him in for a hug.

The man in the door way was looking to his feet the entire time, and as we hugged he thankfully began to turn and walk away.

"She'll be back, she wouldn't leave me. She wouldn't leave us." I whispered in his ear, feeling him nod against my shoulder.

Me and my mother never had a great relationship. All of our conversations were small talk, and I grew to feel more comfortable around Luke anyways.

Perhaps because of his younger age, I guessed.

But the feeling in my chest was deeper than just any hole. For my mother went away, and I didn't know how long she would be gone. Or if she was returning at all.

Tears fell down my face at the thoughts and memories, and I found it strange how I cried more at memories than actual current events. Most likely because the memories were in the past, and I missed the past.

But the future, the future had Luke.

And right now, feeling his strong arms around my waist filled in the hole in my chest just a bit more.

But the one problem remained. He's my stepfather.

____

I'm horny right now what the hell.

And FUCK ME IN THE ASS I'm failing three classes ugh .

-Bailey