f i f t e e n

Silence took over my bedroom after the sound of the front door closing erupted throughout the house. And my heart dropped to the pit of my stomach as I heard his car roar to life, and drive away.

Luke's face was relieved yet upset for me, but I didn't want his pity.

"Winnie, I-"

"No! Stop right there. You probably just ruined any chance I had at being with a boy from school. I never had a boyfriend and he seemed to really like me!"

"You don't need a boyfriend, you're only-"

"I'm only what? Seventeen? Almost eighteen? I think I'm sure as hell old enough dad."

"Dad?" He changed the subject and raised a brow.

I bit the inside of my cheeks. "Yes."

"The second your mother walked out that door, I stopped being your father."

I stayed silent, thinking of a reply with Luke's eyes close on me.

"Then what are you to me?" I replied softly, ignoring the fact that he was inching closer by the second.

"Someone that makes you feel good, on occasion." He said back to me in a whisper, causing my breath to hitch in the back of my throat.

"Be honest Winifred," he hesitated to reach out and run his thumb over my bottom lip. My mind was telling me to stop him, but my heart and inner thighs told me to let it happen.

And I always listen to my inner thighs.

"Could that little boy honestly make you feel as good as I do? A twenty-five year old man?" He asked, moving his thumb from my lips to my cheek.

My lips opened to speak, but the words would not form a sentence of any kind or sort. So I closed my lips and let him do the talking.

"Exactly. The way you can't even answer that tells me you don't want little boys. That's why you never had a boyfriend and always reject them when they ask you out. You want someone that knows what he's doing, you want someone like that, don't you Winnie?"

His words seemed to have me in a trance of some sort. A visual of how Luke could make me feel compared to any boy at school. It was so wrong, but God, he was so right.

"You remember don't you?" He ran his fingers down my body, slowing down over my breasts that were pooling from my tank top and moving faster as he got to the front of my shorts.

His fingertips then moved in slow circles around my clit, causing me to bite my lip in response.

"Don't you?" He repeated, stopping the movement with his fingers until I gave him a reply.

"Yes, I remember." I groaned, craving his touch once more.

Luke smiled and nodded, continuing to move his fingers against me.

"Is it true you don't want little boys?" He went on, moving his large fingers faster.

I leaned down on my back and watched as he moved closer. He spread my legs instantly and continued his actions with his thumb.

"Yes it's true." I moaned, desperately wanting my shorts off at this moment.

"It's true, what?" He looked at me with a wink and a seductive smile.

"It's true, daddy." I told him, arching my back. But I froze after he said the next thing to me:

"More like DaddyH."

My head rose to look into his eyes that were darkened with lust.

DaddyH? As in the Group Chat DaddyH?

"Course it's me. And you're kind of dumb for not realizing that by now." He chuckled and tugged at the top of my shorts. But I stopped him.

"I sent you pictures." I told him, feeling heat rush to my cheeks.

"Yeah, and so did I. And at this point I don't think pictures should matter." He gestured to his hand on the front of my shorts.

I was shocked, so shocked. But he was right.

I thought DaddyH was some old man in his house with a wife that wasn't giving him any. But it's just Luke, how?

"How did you find the website?" I asked curiously.

"I don't think this is a time to ask-"

"Just answer me, I found it on an ad on Facebook. How did you?"

His lips formed the shape of a small circle, and realization seemed to hit him flat in the face.

"I think I liked their page on Facebook. The ads you saw might have been under suggested websites." He told me, and it all made sense.

"So it was you that sent a picture of-" I stopped and gestured to his crotch.

Memories of his hand around his large length in the photo had me now wishing that it was my hand instead of his.

He smirked and nodded.

"And it was you that sent a picture of-" he stopped as well and pointed to my breasts and then to where his thumb still remained. He began to move it once more.

"You're fucking hot, you know that?" Luke tugged at the top of my shorts again, and this time I granted him access to pull them down my legs, revealing my panties.

"I want to try something with you. Something I don't think you've ever done before."

I had a feeling at what was about to be done, and honestly, I was excited and anxious.

He laid down in front of me, holding my thighs open before leaning his face closer to me. And right as I felt his tongue flick out on my clit with the only thing separating us being thin lace, I knew I wanted more of Luke.

How did a simple poster board work turn into Luke's face being in-between my thighs?

I didn't know the answer to that, but I did know that I sure as hell didn't mind it.

____

(A/N)

HAPPY SUMMER!
(To some of you.)

And if you're still in school, may God bless you and help you through these tough times. Xoxoxo.

I literally wrote some of this chapter, got off, and finished the chapter.

(On my personal I write a pretty smutty story called The Boy In Black ;) Check it out and stick Ya hand in Ya panties for a good time xoxo CaptivatingWords  )

-Bailey