t w e l v e

I've never been as close to a boy as I have at this moment, nor have I with a man. A man that's Luke, a man that's my step-father.

This was clear, but my head continued to tell me to forget the facts and give in to the pleasures I was feeling with Luke's fingers against me.

"This is so wrong," He whispered under his breath, but refused to take his hand from between my thighs.

I put my hands back on the counter, arching my back and leaning my head back with my lips parted in a moan. I was breathless and needy for more of this feeling, this feeling that erupted quickly and without warning with Luke doing the work instead of myself.

It was such a difference. You couldn't just stop yourself to save the feeling for another good minute or two, it just happened with a pair of eyes on you the entire time. And I knew that I liked this better.

I'm simply a virgin with an un-virgin mind.

"You're so bad, Winnie." Luke's voice got deeper as he spoke, and it got me closer and closer by the second. "Can I?" He added, tugging the opening of my panties.

I froze and bit my lip, finally growing nervous. For no ones seen or laid a finger on me there except me. My cheeks turned to a pool of red, and before I could say a word there was a bolt of thunder cracking loudly through the sky, and it surprised me that it could be heard so loudly through the house.

I jumped slightly, and Luke chuckled to himself from catching me do so.

His fingers then dipped into my panties without warning, and the contact had my eyes rolling back instantly.

"God you're so wet." He said whilst gathering a bit of moisture from my opening and running it upward against my clit.

The feeling had me widening my legs and squeezing my eyes shut instantly, and when I felt Luke's other hand touch my cheek, my eyes fluttered open.

"Keep looking at me." He ordered, and did exactly as I was told.

He took his lip ring in his teeth as his circular motions went faster, and another roll of thunder roared just as I began to come undone.

My legs shook from my orgasm as he took his wet fingers from my panties, and I watched with hooded eyes as he slipped his fingers past his lips, sucking them slowly.

__

LUKE

We watched television as rain pounded against the windows and thunder boomed in the sky; so loud it practically shook our so-still household.

We watched and acted as if nothing happened just an hour before, as if I hadn't just made her come against my fingers. As if I hadn't just tasted her sweet juices from my own skin.

And God, she tasted amazing.

She shaved it, just like I had seen from the pictures she sent me on the group chat website that was still a mystery as to how she even found it.

And it was smooth, so smooth that my fingers felt extremely rough compared to it.

Some creepy Lifetime movie about kidnapping that Winnie picked played upon the living room television screen, and each time I looked at her from the corner of my eye, I saw her doing the same to me.

It was a mixture of awkward and sexual tension. The sexual tension more towards me, for I didn't get off at all. And the awkward toward her, since she had and it was her first time getting off by a person besides herself.

It sure as hell better have been her first time, I thought.

I pushed the inner step-father of me out of my head and settled on the thought that I wasn't even her step-father at all. Not anymore, at least.

Which I practically wasn't since me and her mother are clearly broken up, and I was to sign the legal divorce papers that she left me along with her wedding ring soon.

I'm surprised she hadn't just sold that, due to the kind of woman she was, that is.

Money was all she had in her mind half of the time, not me.

I remembered the day I first met her. I had gotten into a small car accident by a stop light when some idiot teen driver that couldn't keep their eyes from their phone smashed into me, causing my head to hit the car window harshly.

I was rushed to the hospital, very dizzy and had a head full of blood and a bruised face. But a brunette with a kind smile made me feel alright just from the sight of her beauty.

She was visibly tired and had dark circles under her eyes, but still captivated me.

So much that is, that I even checked her hand for a ring to see if any man had her at the moment. And when I saw that there was not one, I flirted the best that I could and knew how too.

I remember her asking me if I was just crazy and seeing things from the blow that was made to my head when I called her beautiful, but I knew that wasn't it.

She wore light makeup, but the way it was slightly smeared on her eyelid let me know that she was in a rush that morning. And by the looks of the dried up spilled coffee upon her mint green scrubs, let me know that it wasn't a good one for her either.

"I'm Kiersten." I remember her saying.

The memory was like a gray cloud now, full of darkness and quick to go away as rain fell from it. And the rain was our love. Quick to fall, but slow to die as it hit the ground.

However, about a month or two after I had gotten her number and went out for a few drinks with her, she let me babysit her daughter when she unexpectedly was called into work one night.

Her daughter was adorable.

A beauty with milky skin and dark hair, just like her mother.

I met her once before I was to come and babysit, she gave me her small hand to shake and had a nervous smile.

She was so innocent, so gentle.

But a man almost took that from her at such a young age.

The man that came into their home was a perverted neighbor that was now in prison, and God, may he rot there until hell takes him.

I saw him too close to my at the time girlfriends daughter, and yanked him off before grabbing the little girl and taking her to her bedroom.

I remember wiping her tears and telling her everything was alright, and called the cops afterwards to have the old beer bellied man taken away for good. And he was.

I turned my head towards Winnie that was then flipping through channels, and couldn't help but move her face with my hand to face mine before pressing my lips against hers.

She gasped slightly, but relaxed after a few seconds as I slowly kissed her.

And at that moment, I began to feel what I felt for her mother at the hospital just years before.

_____

(A/N)

IM BACK!

Sorry guys I was sick for a few days and could barely write in class because some bratty girl kept telling me and Kay to do our work. Like we almost "DID OUR WORK" on her fucking face if you know what I mean.

ANYWAYS, attached is another picture of Kay and I. She's on the left and I'm on the right.

#GROUPSKIRTS LETS GO.

-Bailey xoxo