f o u r

"Oh Daddy." I moaned as Luke flicked his tongue against me.

"That's right." He said, "Come for Daddy."

~

"
Winnie?" Luke's voice snapped me out of my daydream that I was captivated in whilst watching his back muscles flex through his white T-shirt as he typed away on my new laptop.

"What?" I blinked rapidly, forgetting everything he must have said.

Luke rolled his eyes, "I said that I put the wifi code in and you're all set up."

Memories of the dream clouded my memory, and I slowly walked up to him as he turned away from the laptop and towards me.

"Thank you." I say, placing my hand on his bicep like I remembered doing in my slumber. His arm was hard and toned, something I wanted to touch and kiss, something that I wanted beside my head as he buried himself into me.

"No problem." Luke replied before walking
out of my bedroom door, an obvious contrast to the dream in which he picked me up and connected my back to the wall. "Oh and Winnie," Luke turned his head as I looked up with bright and hopeful eyes. "I'm going to be on my computer finishing up some work, so try not to bother me alright?" He smiled as if it were a joke, and turned on his heel for the last time before vanishing around the corner.

I huffed a frustrated breath and looked down the the laptop sitting on my glossy wooden desk that Luke built me at a younger age. The google homepage lit up upon the screen, and I grabbed the computer before turning to lay upon my bed with it now on my lap. I bit my lip in thought of what to do first, and the first thing that came to mind was to log into my facebook account.

My fingers worked like a pianist as I typed away upon the newly white keyboard, and before long I was logged in and scrolling through my feed that contained hundreds of statuses and new photos of people I didn't even know.

I hummed along to a The Script song that I had stuck inside of my head all day, and my eyes traveled to the right of the screen to the section of Ads. Most are irrelevant dating website Ads and childrens virtual world website Ads, but one Ad in particular caught my attention.

Lonely? It read. I chuckled to myself lightly.

In need of a buddy, but don't want to share personal information? I rolled my eyes.

Create an account for our anonymous group chat today!

An anonymous group chat? A way to talk to nameless people about nameless things? How incredibly stupid, I though mentally, still hovering my cursor over the Ad.

My fingers move on the gray mousepad upward towards the red X, but as I looked back down to the blinking group chat Ad, I began to think, why not?

After clicking the Ad with one simple tap, I watched as the screen transitioned to gray and blue colors spelling out the websites logo. And under it, it read: Create Account.

"Ugh," I huffed, feeling my laziness kick in, but I just sighed and continued anyhow before clicking to create my account.

I started by typing in my email and password, then went onto the more personal questions. I put in a fake birthday, suggesting I was eighteen. I was soon to be anyway. Then I made up a username, which I was going to put as WinnieThePooh or something corny like that, but it was taken. I bit my lip and looked to my ceiling, thinking deeper into the concept of the chubby yellow bear that I've loved since the age of two.

Then I thought of HoneyBear, and laughed to myself as I added the numbers 69 at the end. I was honestly getting a kick out of this so far.

After finishing the set up of my account that I would most likely only be using for a day, I finally went on to the actual anonymous chat.

Thousands of Hi's and Hello's sent in all at once to the main chatroom, and even If I did decide to type something, it would most likely get lost in the amount of messages already being sent. But I shrugged and did it anyways.

HoneyBear69- Hey

I rested my fingers on the mouse pad, seeing tons of messages flood past mine, as if never read.

I then decided to go to the smaller group chats, the ones that were categorized into different interests. I read over the list of interests, and widened my eyes at one that was labeled "Dirty ;)" I giggled slightly to myself and quickly clicked it, seeing that It was still a big group except with much better conversation.

I try again.

HoneyBear69- Hey

Messages come like a tidal wave after mine, but a certian one had my lips parting in a smile.

DaddyH- 69 huh?

DaddyH? I laughed aloud at the ridiculous username, imagining a gray haired fifty year old father that wasn't getting any attention from his wife behind the screen.

HoneyBear69- You know it. I replied.

I ignored every other messages talking about a totally different subject whilst searching for the mans username, but I never saw it appear again.

Only a blinking red message sign at the top of the screen. And when I clicked it, the username that caught my attention the most appeared in a new private message.

Just me, and DaddyH.

DaddyH- Asl?

HoneyBear69- 18, f, usa. I replied with a cocked brow and sly smile.

DaddyH- you like daddy dicks?

I smiled at the words that appeared in the screen in front of me, feeling heat rush to my cheeks as well as in between my thighs unexpectedly.

I bit my bottom lip and slid my finger tips across the keyboard, replying with my most honest answer.

HoneyBear69- love them.

_______

Hey sex gods ;)
Who would want a message from DaddyH? ;)

-Bailey xoxo