Chapter 3: Part 3

-(Gabe)-

I made my way back to Beacon. I have too much to carry and only 2 arms, and a tail.

I walked towards our dorm as fast as possible without dropping anything. I had a PC(computer), and some school supplies in a bag, which I hung on my wolf tail.

Once I got to in front of the door to our dorm, I yelled,"Omega! Can you open the door? I have too much stuff on me right now!"

No response.

"Omega?"

'Why isn't he doing anything?' I thought to myself.

I set the heavy computer down, my arms were tired and aching. I turned the knob and walked inside.

"Omega?" I said, but no one was there.

"What?" I said, confused. I looked around the room. No sign of him.

I decided to look for him after I get all the stuff inside and out of the hallway.

I moved everything inside and took some time to arrange them. I put the writing utensils on the table, the papers in the cupboard and the computer on the shelf. It didn't really fit, so I decided to improvise.

I had some tools I brought with me so I was able to turn the shelf into another table.

It took about a half hour, but I did it. I sat down for a second, inspecting my handiwork, it fit the computer almost perfectly, and there were still 2 layers of shelf for other things.

I decide to look for Omega since it was starting to get dark now. I checked my scroll and called him. It was taking him a while to answer, but he finally did.

"Hello?"

"Hey! Dude where are you? It's like five thirty!" I said.

"I'm outside." He answered.

"Where?Why?"

"I'm near the cliff reading a book." He replied.

"Ok, are you able to come back right now?" I asked.

"Hm, aight then." He ended the call.

I put my scroll away and sat on the bed, not knowing what else to do.

-(Omega)-

I made my way back to our dorm. It was getting dark outside, and the sun was setting. I hurriedly made my way back to our dorm. I wanted to watch the sunset.

Once I got back and came in, I saw the computer on what was once the shelf."What the heck?" I said.

"Yeah...I turned the shelf into a...desk? I didn't know where else to put the computer so I uhh...yeah..." He said.

"Huh...not bad."

We didn't really have any other tasks at the moment, so we decided to call it a day. Gabe sat on the bed for a while and I watched the sunset. It was beautiful. The sky was an orange color and was shifting to purple.

After that, I had an idea."Hey dude, wanna talk to them?" I asked.

"Who?"

"You know..." I gestured to the dorm next to ours."Them."

He thought for a while."Uhh...sure, why not?"

"Why so?" I joked.

"Why not so?" He replied.

"Why so not?"

He shook his head and walked out the dorm. I shrugged and followed.

When we got to their door, which was opened, Gabe asked them,"Hey, uhh...are you doing anything right now?"

"Well, we're going to get dinner." Blake said.

"Is it ok if we come with you? We're like, really bored right now." I asked.

"Sure, why not?" Yang replied.

"Why S--"

Gabe stopped me my kicking me.

"Ah-fff..." I was really close to cursing.

We all made our way to the cafeteria. Everyone, except me, got food. We found a table and sat down and started eating.

Gabe was the first one to talk."Do you guys smell that?"

He asked everyone."You mean the food that  you're eating right now?" I asked.

"No..." He said and started sniffing the air.

"What is it?" Yang asked.

"Smells like...a cat?" He said.

I thought he was referring to me, so I looked over at him. He shook his head, indicating that it wasn't me.

"Well, I don't see any cats anywhere..." Ruby said.

"Unless..." Weiss said.

I don't know if that's just her, but Blake was completely silent the whole time. So I said,"Blake..."

She looked up.

"What do you think?" I asked.

"I think that...someone...has been around cats a lot and their smell just rubbed off on them..."

"Yeah...and that someone smells A lot like you." Gabe said, looking at Blake.

Everyone looked at her now. It seemed like she completely spaced out.

"What's wrong? Cat got your tongue?" Yang said. I put my head down and started laughing.

I think I was the only one that laughed, because Yang said,"At least someone appreciates my jokes."

Then, all the attention went back to Blake.

"Is there something you're not telling us?" Weiss asked Blake.

"Yeah, you got a pet or something?" I joked.

There was an awkward silence at the table, as Blake looked around at everyone.

"Do you?" I asked.

Maybe that wasn't a joke.

"A possibility..." She answered.

"'Kay then...can't wait to get acquainted with it." I said.

  Everyone resumed eating, other than me of course.

"Why didn't you get anything to eat?" Yang asked me.

Me and Gabe looked at each other for a second until I said,"Because...I...ate somewhere else?"

Now everyone turned to me."What?"

I'm pretty sure everyone was getting suspicious.

Then, I looked at Gabe. He had mischievous grin on his face. I shook my head and gave him a face that said,'Hoe don't do it!'

He turned his head slowly and said,"You know, you smell like cats too Omega."