Chapter 10: Part 3

Wazzup peepz?!
This part may or may not be late.....if it is...sorry, I've had less time than usual to work regularly(I usually work on it after doing homework). My PSAT is coming up.....idk wat to do, and we are moving around places a lot more.

If it's on time, then I hope you do enjoy....
(Italics still don't work on the mobile)
-----------------------------------------------

-(Gabe's POV)-

I rushed forward, and, with my semblance, close the fifty foot gap between us in the blink of an eye.

Using the momentum I gained, I intended to end the match with this final blow.

As soon as she was within reach, I slowed down just enough to create the arch with my right arm and Gamma, in its dagger stage.

Cyan's reflexes were slow and there was no way for her to block or dodge the attack.

But, just as I thought that this match was over, Gamma made contact with her left shoulder and stopped dead.

There was no shockwave or anything...it just...stopped.

I was really confused.

I looked at her and she smirked.

"Gotcha." She said.

She uppercuts with her right arm and simultaneously uses her greaves to give her an extra boost upward, firing her right gauntlet as her fist hits my chin.

She fired again and the shock hit my face, rattling my senses and sending me further upward.

I begin falling and just before I hit the ground, she fires both of her gauntlets, the shockwaves hitting my gut and thrusts me against the wall of the arena.

I lay there for a second before getting back up, my aura half gone.

As soon as the dust from the impact cleared, Cyan is flying(rushing) towards me using her greaves.

The shockwaves that hit my face earlier had disabled my semblance and I wasn't quick enough to do anything but try and tank all the hits, which I was about to take.

"Cra-" I was cut off abruptly as Cyan unleashed a combination of punches, kicks and shockwaves, each of which removed a chunk of aura from the screen above the amphitheater.

When she finally finished, I was still standing, with my aura just barely above red.

"You done yet?" I remarked in a cracked voice.

She rushed forward one more time and punches me in the stomach.

By now, I had found out that every punch she throws comes with a shock.

I fell down, with my aura on red.

"Now I am." She said sarcastically.

"Ms. Chanson is the winner of the match." Goodwitch announced.

Cyan turned to help me up.

"Good match." She says.

"Uhh...yeah. Hopefully I can recover from that." I said, jokingly.

"Awwww...you'll be fine." She told me.

We walk out of the amphitheater, well, I kind of limped back, but that's besides the point, back to our seat.