Chapter 11: Part 3

Before this chapter begins, I'd like to give a shout-out to Storygazer and his RWBY Fanfiction:

Team SYRA: RWBY Fanfiction.

Go and check out his story, it's very well-written and the first part really hooks you into it. :)
---------------------------------------------------

           -(Omega's POV)-

"With the Vytal Festival this week, there will be a large amount of civilians, who will not be able to defend themselves." Ozpin stated.

"I'd like to know what we are up against."

"Well...I'm not entirely sure if he has joined the White Fang, or if he's only working with them. Whatever the case, I'd like to find out." I said to Ozpin.

"So, you wanted to know why you're here?" I asked Fiammetta.

"My brother is the answer to that question." I said.

But, I also had a question.

"What are you gonna do now? Go back to the White Fang?" I asked her.

"I don't know." She said.

"I mean...I can't really go anywhere. I've been with the White Fang for as long as I can remember. I was born into it. They're basically my family." She said.

"But...I can tell, that things have changed. I made up my mind after that riot. I decided that that would be the last time I would participate in any of the White Fang's doings. I don't want to take part in their violence." She answered.

"So...you want to stop them?" I asked.

"Well..." She thought for a moment.

"The White Fang is no longer the peaceful organization you once knew Fia. They have turned to violence. Violence that causes fear. Fear, which will bring the Grimm. It is your choice, do you want to watch from the sidelines, or are you ready to take action?" Ozpin asked.

"I don't exactly want to hurt anyone...but many more people will suffer if the White Fang isn't stopped." She responded.

"Sooo...you'll help us?" I asked.

She looked at Ozpin, then at us.

"Yes. I will help bring an end to the White Fang's violence." She answered confidently.

Ozpin smiled.

"You may choose. Would you like to go it alone? Or, join them in your mission, and many others." Ozpin said, motioning to us.

"I'll go with them. I think it's about time I got to know others not from the White Fang." She said.

"Ms. Taronja, I welcome you to Beacon, and to team Omniscient." Ozpin said.

Wow! 2 new teammates in the space of about three days!!! This is amazing!!!

Our newest teammate walked over to us.

"I think we should save the introductions, for when we get back to our dorm." I said.

"Omega." Ozpin called.