Chapter 9: Part 3

Hey peeps! I got some new info on RWBY Season 3! I will be going on and doing the Vytal festival part that's coming up on season 3 (I hope it is) I will do the tournament thing where they fight. I also know what the arena is going to look like, yeheah! Now I know what I'm working with! I also know that Qrow, Ruby's uncle, and Winter Schnee, Weiss' sister, will be making an appearance in the next volume. Who knows, maybe I'll make them fight team OmGa...
Anyways, I do hope you guys are just as excited as I am for season 3!
Enjoy reading!
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
The next few weeks passed without much excitement.

We didn't really do any missions or anything.

Team RWBY did go on maybe one or two missions, but they were things like hunting down Grimm or the occasional shop robbery.

Which suggests that the White Fang is still up to no good.

I was getting tired of waiting for another mission.

And, at the last possible moment, Ozpin called us to see him.

He had a mission to for us.

"Ffiiiiiinalllyyyyyyy!!!!!!" I exclaimed.

"What? What?" Omega asked.

"We finally have something to do!!!" I said.

"A mission?" He asked.

"YES! Stupid! What else would it be?!" I shouted.

"Hurry up! Let's go!" I said.

"Hol' on! Lemme get...Le Destroyarr." He said.

We hurried to Ozpin's office at the top of the main tower.

When we exited the elevator leading to the large, open room, Ozpin was waiting for us.

"Good evening gentle men." He said.

"Evenin'." Omega responded.

"You had a mission for us professor?" I asked.

"Yes, it would seem that some Grimm are circling very close to Vale. There is already someone there, but it would seem that they are not able to handle that amount of Grimm at once. I want you to eradicate the Grimm and bring this...exceptional, young lady back to Beacon. She could qualify and perhaps, even become a part of your team."

"New teammate?! Yyyeaaaaah! I'm likin' the sounda that." Omega said.

"This just keeps getting better and better." I said.

"There is an airship ready to take you to the site at the docks(the cliff place in front of beacon)." Ozpin said.

"Awesome! Thanks prof." Omega said.

After that, we left for the airship.

"To be honest with you, I don't really need the airship 'cuz you know...the O-D's and stuff..." Omega told me on the way there.

"Yeah, but I do." I said.

The airship took us just outside of Vale, into the Emerald Forest.

The Grimm were pretty close to the City.

As we approached, we could hear several explosions and a shriek here and there.

The was a cloud of dust(dust, as in the dust on our planet) rising up from about a few hundred feet away.

I assumed that that was where all this stuff was going on.

The airship hovered right above the cloud of dust.