Chapter 7: Part 3

- hours later -

It was Yang's turn to watch after me, Ruby had taken my sleeping bag so I used Yang's since it was her turn to watch.

I wasn't really all that tired, so I stayed up a bit more.

Luckily, I did, because Yang fell asleep, not surprisingly, and so there wouldn't have been anyone there to notice Ruby getting up and leaving with Zwei.

I didn't immediately follow them, because it would be weird knowing that someone like me stays up that late and does...stuff.

But, eventually, I did follow them, but only far enough behind so that I remained unnoticed.

Ruby had followed Zwei outside, for some reason, and they went behind a building.

I followed, and I saw that they had stumbled upon two White Fang members, who seemed to be watching or guarding something, who knows what.

After, they disappeared into a building of some sort, I went to look for Ruby and Zwei, as I had lost them when I noticed the White Fang members.

Not too long after I began to worry about them, I heard a loud noise that sounded like the ground shattering, followed by Zwei's barking.

I assumed it was Zwei, since there weren't any Grimm nearby and he was the only dog in the abandoned city.

When I finally found him, about a block away from where I was, there was a hole in the ground, probably from a sinkhole or something, I assumed.

The smart thing to do would be to get the others, but Yang would probably get mad at me for not following Ruby, but then if I did follow Ruby, she would still be mad, just not at me.

I had an idea.

I could see the building where we were camped.

I unsheathed The Destroyer and shot a beam two floors from where they were.

Hopefully, that woke them up, hope it doesn't collapse or anything...I thought.

I told Zwei to go back and jumped in after Ruby. I don't think he went back though, I could see a figure moving at the edge of the hole.

The neon green glow of the blade and my eyesight, kept me from hitting the concrete platform almost As thousand feet below.

I did a front flip as I landed to break my fall.

Not seeing Ruby anywhere, I assumed she survived the fall.

But, not seeing her made me nervous.

The underground city of Mountain Glenn was larger, darker, more dangerous and had more crumbling monoliths of concrete than the city above.

How was I supposed to find Ruby here?

I sat down for a moment to analyze my situation.

I was trapped in an underground city, looking for a fifteen year-old, who's clothing pretty much matched the shadow and darkness everywhere.

As I sat, I heard a faint, but audible, hiss.

I couldn't tell if it was from a Taijitu(the giant snake thing) or from something else, either way, I had to find out.

I jumped down the forty story building I had been on. Not the smartest thing, but it was the fastest.

As with earlier, I front flipped to break my fall.

The sound I heard was straight ahead of where I had landed, so that's the direction I ran in.

As I ran, I yelled out,"Ruby!!!" At the top of my lungs. Which ended up being a terrible idea.

Me and Ruby weren't the only ones down here.

As I found out, team RWBY was right, the White Fang did have a hideout, or more like; operation in the Southeast.

When I turned the corner to where I heard the noise from earlier, I saw dozens of White Fang members, a train and a lot of weapons, being loaded on the train.

I looked around for Ruby, but all I saw was White Fang members and Torchwick!

The man running the White Fang.

I didn't really know if I could run in, take him out and get out without getting REKT by all the White Fang members.

But then again, I couldn't leave without Ruby, speaking of whom, was apparently caught when she landed and was brought to Torchwick.

I had no choice but to run in and get her and myself out. I didn't wanna risk her getting hurt or being interrogated or something.

But this was also the same group who wanted to catch me only months before.

If they get ahold of me and my semblance, there was no way to stop them, I'm pretty sure. I mean, I hope not, but...I don't wanna find out.

Ruby tried to escape, but Roman had a grappling hook in his weapon, which was a cane for some reason, and prevented Ruby from getting very far.

I decided it was now or never. There was a group of a few members approaching anyway, so I might as well...

I ran in, using the O-drives to propel me even faster.

As I did so, Ruby used my distraction to escape, this time successfully, and I was able to regroup with her.

"You alright." I asked.

"For now." She said.

"Somebody shoot them!" Roman commanded.

Every White Fang member who had a gun of some sort began shooting at us.

Using The Destroyer as a shield, which was actually pretty effective, we backed away as fast as possible, while also trying to take out as many of the White Fang as possible.

As we were backing away, an explosion occurred behind us.

It was the rest of team RWBY, Oobleck and Gabe.

Ruby used here semblance to quickly...I guess, "fly" over to Yang and give her a hug.

"Hey! Don't forget about me!" I yelled.

The rest of the group caught up with me. We were preparing to stop the White Fang from escaping with all their equipment.

Blake have Ruby her Scythe, which she dropped when falling, I don't know how I didn't notice it.

"Get to your stations everyone, we are leaving now!" Roman's voice rang on the speaker system.

"What's the plan now?" Blake asked.

Ruby answered,"We're stopping that train."

--------(((((((((++++))))))))--------

Due to the fact that I need to follow the storyline for just a bit longer, the next and last update until the RWBY Season 3 release will be in two weeks or less. At the point in which I'm at right now, it's the end of the second-to-last episode of RWBY so far.