Chapter 4: Part 1

-(Day 1)-

I woke up excitedly and hopped off my bed. Classes start today, and we had about an hour to get ready.

         -(Gabe)-

I awoke to a punch in my stomach, as I had for the past several days. Omega has been waking me up like this since the night I revealed that he was a Faunus.

"Come on dude. First day of school. We have an hour to get ready." He said, and went to go take a shower.

I got up off the bed, still holding on to my stomach where Omega punched me.

I went to get my clothes and Gamma out of the closet in front of the beds. As soon as I got everything onto my bed, Omega walked out, fully dressed and ready.

"Here, your turn."

He held the door open to the bathroom and I walked in.

After I got ready, we walked to Professor. Ports' room and sat on the second row near the front.

Several people were already there, but I didn't see anyone I that I knew.

"Hey, dude!" I whispered to Omega.

"Is team RWBY or JNPR going to be here?"

"Yeah, they should both be here." He whispered back.

I checked my scroll, it was 8:50.

Several minutes later, both teams came in and sat down in the row in front of us.

"Tsk, tsk, tsk...you guys are LATE!" Omega joked.

"Well, we wouldn't have been if Ruby hadn't lost track of time." Weiss said, giving Ruby an accusing look.

The class started out with Prof. Port telling us a story about himself fighting a Beowolf.

Ruby got bored and started doodling on her paper. I was pretty bored too and I was beginning to get drowsy.

I can guess that it was especially difficult for Omega, you know, being a Faunus and stuff. In fact, he almost fell asleep halfway into class, but I shook him awake.

"The moral of the story; A true huntsman most be honorable. A true huntsman must be dependable. A true huntsman must be strategic, well-educated and wise." Said Prof. Port.

"So, who among you believes themselves to be the imbodiment of these traits?"

Weiss immediately raised her hand."I do sir!"

"Let's find out! Step forward..." he said, gesturing to the metal cage to his right.

"...and face your opponent!"