Chapter 10: Part 1

Igolide roared once again.

The Grimm continued their onslaught, but we were more than capable of holding them off.

I could tell Igolide was getting frustrated.

The seemingly endless amount of Grimm were having no effect on us.

-(Omega's POV)-

Boi!

I was getting sick and tired of all the Grimm.

They present little, if any, threat to us three.

I didn't want to have to keep fighting them for who knows how long?

So, using up as little aura as possible by not using the particle projectiles, and by drawing as much energy I could from the Grimm, I decided to make life easier for all of us, except maybe Igolide.

Charging up the Destroyer bow to somewhere around 5 percent of power, so as to not damage any parts of Vale, since we were pretty close to it, I yelled,"Guys! Get down!"

They both looked at me so I yelled,"Get down!!!"

They ducked, and doing a 360 spin while simultaneously firing the beam, all the Grimm that surrounded us fell and decayed away.

Many of the trees, including the one Igolide was on, was cut down until all that was left was a stump about my height and a bunch of leaves and branches falling apart.

"Gat eem." I said.

"Well, that took care of those." The girl said.

"You've certainly gotten stronger since the last time." A familiar voice said.

We turned to find Igolide standing and unscathed.

Pointing our weapons at him, I asked,"Tell us who sent you!"

"Do you really think I'd give the answer to that this easily?" He replied.

"Well, you're basically screwed and have nowhere to go, so...yeah, we do expect you to do exactly that." Gabe said.

"Ha! Ha! Ha! Ha! You're all so gullible! I will never give it up!" He laughed.

I fired, causing the ground in front of him to explode.

Igolide was still there.

"I give you this round, but like last time, I'll be back." He said.

He froze in place.

"Isn't that the same thing that happened to Roman and that other dude?" I asked Gabe.

He shrugged.

The girl, whose name we have yet to find out, I guess 'fires' her weapon at Igolide.

Whatever ammunition it uses, it's not very visible, it looks like it distorts the light around it, but I can't be sure.

The projectile hits Igolide and his image shatters, in a similar fashion as Roman and Neo's.

"So it is!!!" Gabe said.

We didn't realize how flat the area affected by the beam(I'll just call it 'destroyer beam' from now on) was until we changed our mindset from fighting to calm.

The trees that were affected by the beam, around about a mile radius, looked like a bunch of crooked straws, forming a perfect border between the ground and the night sky.

"Well..." The girl started.

"...since we haven't had time for formal introductions, my name is Cyan." Cyan said. (Finally)