Chapter 6: Part 3

Sorry about the last chapter taking so long, I was stuck on it for a while and didn't really feel like writing on wattpad for a while, but I'm feeling like it again and starting things back up, hopefully I don't lose my enthusiasm again on this story or any other stories that I make. Again, sorry, I don't think I'll have as much time to type as I thought, mostly because of volunteer work and stuff, but hey, it's for a good cause so yeah... I hope you are still reading this, its currently the 16th story in the search "Rwby" so that's good, and that's also bad, considering this isn't exactly what is expect to be in that position, hopefully someone can make a better fanfic and others can read that. So, yeah...hope you guys enjoy reading this stuff :) also, I have just come back from vacation and there was no WiFi at the hotel we stayed at so that is why I haven't been able to update this. sorry.
--------------------(===++++===)---------------------

-(The next day)-

I hardly got any sleep last night, I don't think any one from team OmGa or team RWBY did.
The excitement from last night was simply too much for any one to be able to get any sleep.

So we all ended up getting zero sleep last night.

But...fortunately for us, it was Saturday. So we didn't have to worry about catching up on sleep.

So, while teams RWBY, JNPR and our team was heading to the cafeteria for breakfast, I was thinking about the possibility of Alpha being involved with the White Fang.

And now that I'm considering it, I'm starting to wonder why he would or wouldn't do it.

I don't really remember anything bad ever happening to him from the time when we lived together with our parents.

Once we got there, we got some food, I did too because I was pretty tired from last night's events, and we went to sit down in our usual table, which was fortunately able to hold all of us and we'd still have some elbow room.

"So..." Gabe started.

"How did last night go for you guys?"

Yang answered first, "We didn't really get any useful information, all we know is that the White Fang is gathering up a lot of dust and a lot of people."

"That's it?" I asked.

"You don't know anything else about...anything...else?"

"Actually, we think they might have something going on in Southeast Vale." Weiss says.

I lit up, "Really? Have you told anyone else?"

"Only team JNPR, Professor Ozpin, Ms. Goodwitch and Ironwood...and you guys." Ruby said.

"Okay, so-"

Yang cut me off,"So, Professor Ozpin is gonna let us have a mission of our choosing this Monday."

I was gonna say something, but Gabe took the words out of my mouth and said,"Whadaya mean 'us'?"

"'Us' as in all the first-year students at Beacon." Ruby responded.

"So, everyone here's going on a mission?!" I asked, confused, as usual.

"Pretty much..." Yang said.

I slowly looked away while silently saying "Okay then..."

That was pretty much the high point of the weekend and the rest of it was spent waiting for Monday to arrive.

-(Monday)-

Gabe's POV

I woke up slowly from a really good dream.