Chapter 8: Part 2

I woke up after being out for a while, I guess, I'm not sure how long it's been since the train crashed into that wall.

I didn't really know where we were.

I sat up and looked around, there were buildings that looked familiar, we weren't underground anymore either.

"Where...?"

That's when I realized. We were in downtown Vale!?

I assumed it's only been several moments since we hit the wall and ended up here, there weren't very many people on the scene yet.

As I was getting up, I saw team RWBY along with Oobleck and Gabe getting up as well. (Except Weiss cuz you know...)

I also noticed the gaping hole that we came through, there were loads of Grimm coming out of it.

Maybe that's why there wasn't anyone here.

"Uhh...guys..." I said.

"Yeah, we know." Gabe said as he got up.

The Grimm began to surround us. Some were just running through the city.

"The VPD will take care of those." Blake said.

"Yeah, but have to take care of these." Gabe said.

"This'll be easy." I said.

"It's just...Beowolves, Ursi, DS's, TJ's and some other stuff."

"You guys wanna like...guard Weiss over there? 'Cuz she's your teammate and stuff so...you know..." I said to team RWBY.

They formed a triangle around Weiss to keep her safe until she can be brought to Beacon.
(Illuminati confirmed!!!!)

Ruby was the first one to attack, after that, the Grimm came at us, we took them out in piles, but more kept on coming.

That was fine by me, I just had to keep them away from everyone else and drain them of their energy and used that energy to replenish everyone else's Auras.

Several minutes into the fighting, an airship arrived on the scene.

"About time they decided to help us out." I said.

Team JNPR stepped out of the airship and immediately started attacking the Grimm.

As they made their way towards us, more airships arrived, one of them had team CFVY in it, which was great.

We needed all the help we could get to get rid of all the Grimm which had come out of the hole that the train made.

After a few more minutes of fighting, Sun and Neptune showed up, along with airships of Atlesian Knights, which helped clean up the rest of the Grimm.

The fight ended shortly after. We found Torchwick in the rubble, the VPD took care of him.

All of us, including team CFVY, Sun and Neptune, all kinda gathered in a circle and talked for a while.

"I really don't think we would've found them if Ruby hadn't followed Zwei outside." I said.

We talked a bit more, then we decided that we should probably get back to Beacon and get some breakfast, as it was still morning.

All of us got breakfast, including myself, and sat in the same area where team RWBY, OmGa, and JNPR usually sat.

I was talking to them about some things I should improve on The Destroyer. I didn't really have any ranged capabilities that were effective on long range combat.