Chapter 10: Part 2

Yeet!!! It's another battle guys(spoiler).

Again, with terrible descriptions.

Also, I've thought about it, team OMCr (Omicron) is a bit OP. Which pretty much destroys any suspense against another team or any attack. That is until...things start to happen........huehuehuehuehue.....
----------------------------------------------
I woke up before anyone else.

The first thing that came into my mind was, Friday!!!!!!

I got up excitedly, but since it was still pretty early, around 6:45, I tried not to wake my other two teammates up.

I got dressed, brushed and bathed.

The second thing I realized is, Vytal Festival is this week! I fist pumped and mentally celebrated.

I got even more excited.

I had more than an hour of free time so I decided to take my book out, which by the way I'm almost done reading, sadly, I mean, it's a really good book and I don't want it to end. But, all stories have to come to an end at some point.

I was reading for about twenty minutes before realizing that I had to wake Gabe and Cyan up.

Oh yeah, I forgot she existed...

For some reason, I always get excited whenever I remember something exciting or new going on. I don't know why though.

I decided to wake them both up with some AeroChord.

I let the song play quietly until just before the drop.

When the drop came, I turned the port volume all the way up.

It was probably loud enough to be heard from team JNPR's dorm across the hallway.

The beat dropped.

I saw their eyes went wide open at the same time and shouted,"Ha! Got 'em!"

Cyan sat up and rubbed her eyes.

"Do you always wake up like this?"She asked.

"No, just today." I said.

"Let's get going homies, we got like...45 minutes to get ready for classes." I told them.

"No one told me about classes..." Cyan said, drowsily.

"Well, it is an academy, so you kinda know what you're gonna be getting yourself into. You know, academic stuff. At least there isn't much homework, be glad for that." I said.

They both got ready in twenty minutes, we had another twenty to go and get breakfast.

Team RWBY and JNPR were already there and were going to be there until five minutes before class.

"Let's go! we got...twenty minutes to eat and get to class. We gotta hurry up!" I said, hurrying them.

We got to the cafeteria, got food and sat down with the other teams.

Almost immediately, a conversation between Cyan and everyone else began.

She talked to them about her experiences and her fighting style and a bunch of other shennaniganz until about three minutes before classes.

We were pretty much the only people left in the cafeteria by then and had to run to get to class.

Everyone except me, Ruby and Gabe. We were probably the fastest people in the our,"faction" or group.

Our whole squad turned up only seconds before the bell and was almost yelled at by Professor Port. Which is something I don't need right now.

He took note of the new student, but otherwise, continued with where we left off yesterday.