Chapter 3: Part 4

I was kind of nervous when we made our way back to our dorms.

"You just had to do do that, didn't you?" I said to him as we were walking back.

"Yes, yes I did." He said, still smiling.

We went into team RWBYs' dorm because Gabe said that Blake 'Smelled like cats'.

When we all were inside. Weiss closed the door and we all sat on the beds.

It was weird, one one side, there was a bed on some books like a bunk bed. On the side I was sitting on, there was a bed that was hanging from the ceiling.

It seemed really dangerous and it made me want to sit on the other side out of fear of it falling on me.

"Well, Blake..." Said Yang."What were you gonna show us?" Blake sighed and she untied her bow.

Under it were a pair of purple cat ears.

"WHAT!!!!!!!!" I yelled.

I looked at Gabe who was equally surprised. In fact, everyone was surprised.

"Awwww...they're so cute!" Yang said.

"I'm about to be done here." I commented.

"Wait! Gabe said that Omega smelled like cats too." Weiss said.

Everyone turned and looked at me.

I just kind of sat there, not knowing what to do. My mouth was still open from the initial shock of what just happened.

I sighed,"Please don't think of anything weird about this..." I took off my fedora, revealing black Lynx ears.

I always thought that Lynxes were cool.

Everyone other than Gabe was shocked."Oh my gosh, are you two related or something?"

Ruby asked."No! We are not!"

I said and put my fedora back on.

"Please, don't tell anyone else." I begged them.

"Don't worry, we won't." Yang replied.

"But now I'm wondering..." Yang continued.

"If I scratch under your chin..."

"No." I said.

"Don't."

A smile crept onto her face.

"Uhh...I think it's time for me to leave now..." I said.

I got up quickly and ran out the door as fast as I possibly can. Yang followed me though, and before I could close the door to our dorm, she came in and tackled me to the floor.

Everyone else followed."Help!" I yelled.

Gabe just fell on the floor and started laughing, so did Ruby.

"This isn't funny!" I yelled.

"I know!" Gabe said.

"It's hilarious !"

Then, Yang did the worst thing she could possibly do. She attempted to make me purr. It was the worst thing she could've done right then.

First of all, everyone was just watching this happen and seemed to be enjoying it. Especially Gabe.

Dang it Gabe! Why'd you have to go and do that?

Second, I couldn't do anything about it.

No matter how much I struggled, I couldn't get away.

"Why can't you just this to her?" I pointed at Blake.

"Cause then it would be weird." She replied.

"This isn't weird?!" I yelled. She started scratching under my chin.

"Stop it! Stop! Stop......" After a while, I just gave up. At this point, I realized that the only way I could get her off me, was if she got what she wanted.

I stopped struggling and let out a soft purr, as quietly as I could, but everyone heard it anyway.

"Pfffft!Ahahahahahahaha!" Gabe was absolutely cracking up.

Yang finally got off of me and I got up.

"Hey!This is your fault!" I said to Gabe.

He finally calmed down and said,"Haha, oh geez...Sorry.....pffff!Hahahahahahaha!"

He broke down again.

I turned to face Yang."Please!Don't EVER do that again."

"Ever?" She asked.

"Ever."

"Why?" She questioned.

"Well, I barely know you. Plus, it hurts when you sit on me, and I couldn't breathe!" I told her.

"Oh, don't worry. We'll have lots of time to get to get to know one another." She said to both me and Gabe.

"As long as it doesn't cause any physical harm, I'm fine with that. Okay?" I said to all of them in general.

"Okay then..." Yang answered sarcastically.

I don't know wether to be afraid or not, but I guess I'll find out soon enough.