Chapter 5: Part 2

"You have a brother!?" Gabe exclaimed.

"Yeah, and now, I think he's going around making people steal things for him. Plus, this wasn't the only one. Thefts have happening more often than usual, especially in the past 2 months."

"Mm, true..."

"But I don't know why he'd need any dust, or if it is him. But then, no one else could've been responsible for what I saw today."

We sat there for a second, presumably thinking about what we're going to do.

"What should we do?" Gabe asked.

"I'm thinking...that we find out who or what is causing this." I replied.

"Aaaand...how are we supposed to do that?" He asked.

"Good question...I'll figure something out tomorrow. I gotta get some sleep."

I got up and went to my bed."Alright, 'night then." He said.

"Good night." I said, and went to sleep.

*The next day*

I woke up, feeling the cold, gentle breeze coming in through the window. Why can't we just keep this closed... I thought to myself. I shuddered as I closed the window.

It was really nice outside, other than the fact that it was freezing, at least for me.  The sun was up, there was a cool breeze and not a cloud in the sky. I really wished that there weren't classes today so I could just spend the day outside, doing...stuff...

But, there are classes, and I need to get there soon. I quickly walked to the first class of the day, which was Grimm 101 with Prof. Port. Gabe, somehow, got there before me and he was sitting where I would usually sit. I bet the feeling he did that just to piss me off.

Anyways, I sat down in his seat, which was cold from the air outside. I looked over and noticed that all the members of team RWBY looked particularly eager to get out of class and go do something crazy or something.

Couldn't really blame them though, some classes, I have to admit, are extremely boring. Take this class for example; we hardly do anything fun, Prof. Port tells us stories the whole period and it's in the morning. I can't pay attention to anything during the morning, I hear it, I forget it and usually remember it later.

Anyway, today was the same thing, we went through all our classes as normal, at least, until we went to the cafeteria for lunch."You guys seem pretty excited about something today, what's up?" Gabe asked them.

"Well, we're planning on doing...something...today." Ruby responded.

"Something...like what?" I asked.

"The White Fang are up to something, we're trying to find out what they're up to." Blake answered.

"Oh...okay then, how?" Gabe asked.

"We're going to split up and go around Vale just...finding out what we can." Weiss answered.

"Oh, okay. We're going somewhere after classes are over." Gabe said.

"where are you going?" Yang asked.

"We're going to look for my brother. We think he was the one responsible for the robberies of those dust shops." I said.

Blake and Weiss both raised a finger, but before they could say anything, Ruby yelled,"You have a brother?!"

"And you're surprised by this, how?" I sarcastically asked.

"Well, you never told us." replied Weiss.

"But still..." I started but didn't continue.

We went back to class after lunch, you know, as usual. Nothing interesting ever seems to happen in most of my classes. Oh well...

After classes were over, we hurriedly went back to our dorms."Alright, you know what to do right?" I asked Gabe as I got everything ready.

"Yeah, I'm going to walk around Vale and look for anything suspicious." Gabe responded.

"Good, I'm going to look for anyone else that this may have happened to." I said.

"Right. So we're all ready?" He asked.

"Yeah, let's go!"

We rushed out of our dorm, as I closed the door, team RWBY walked outside looking fresh.

"Well, good luck!" I tell them and go our separate ways.