Chapter 12: Part 1

This is the FIFTIETH PART!!!

This a major accomplishment for me and it's all thanks to you guys; the readers and voters of, not only my Fanfiction, but RWBY.

I cannot thank you guys enough. Maybe I can vote and red on your stories too. And some other things you might request.

---------------------------------------------------

-(Goodwitch's Class)-

"Who would like to go first?"

I've been waiting for this all day.

Glynda looked in our general direction.

"Welp, y'all went last time, time for me get down there, hehehehehe..." I said to Gabe and Cyan.

"I'll go!" I said.

I jumped down, as usual.

I never go to the locker rooms. Not like I need to anyway.

The arena smelled weird today. They needed to fix it up.

There's craters and dark spots everywhere.

When I landed, I looked up to the rest of the team. Specifically at Fia.

"You're coming right?" I asked.

"Yeah...sure." She said, almost hesitant.

She came down the proper way, through the locker room and out into the arena/amphitheater.

"Ready." Goodwitch said.

"Ready." We both answered.

"Begin!"

Fia had gone back to our dorm and retrieved her weapons and took off her White Fang attire, so as not to give away the fact that she was once part of the White Fang.

The dragon heads manifested on her arms, like they did the other night.

After which, she took a fighting stance.

Right away, I could tell that she was obviously not a long-range fighter. Maybe a mid or close-range.

An advantage for me, since I am a long to mid-range.

I decided to get some distance.

Jumping back and firing the greaves, we were half the amphitheater away from each other.

I decided to attack first.

I unsheathed the Destroyer and immediately began fired it up.

The rotation created a cloud of dust behind me and a gust throughout the massive room.

I maintained the rotation and fired off several particles.

None of which hit their target.

I put out a continuous stream of particles, consuming a quarter of my aura.

As I found out, Fiammetta is fast as hell!

Even with all the particle going in every direction, she's able to dodge and deflect every one of them.