Chapter 12: Part 2

RWBY_Fanbase !!! Follow them!!!

RWBY: Black Cat has reached 4K reads!!!!

Continue to support LeafshadowChan !!!

Fiammetta's theme is Krewella - Killin' it
________________________________
                           -(Fiametta)-

My first day at Beacon went better that I thought.

I used to think of Huntsmen and Huntresses as being evil.

Now, that view is changing.

I'm not quite sure if I trust anyone here. I don't think they trust me very much either.

But, everyone has been very accepting. And I do feel that my fellow teammates understand me.

The Vytal Festival is coming up. That's something everyone's been talking about.

But, as we are all too familiar with, the White Fang will, undoubtedly, intervene in one way or another.

Today was Saturday. Monday is the beginning of the Festival.

The Colosseum was making way over to Vale.

From Beacon, though, it looked no bigger than the sun in the sky. It was very far from Beacon Academy.

Speaking of the Colosseum, we'll be fighting in the tournaments like many other teams from the other kingdoms and Academies.

The competition is going to be tough.

We've already had some students come to the Academy to show off their abilities.

Many of them had amazing semblances.

I was starting to wonder if we even stood a chance against most of them.

Fortunately, I don't exactly know what our whole team is capable of.

I'm sure Omega can do better than he did back in the amphitheater.

Besides, I haven't seen Gabe or Cyan fight yet.

Who knows, maybe we will stand a fighting chance against our competition.

* * * * *

Today was one of those cold, crisp , cloudless weekends that are, for some odd reason, always colder than the weekdays.

Omega doesn't seem to like it very much.

The other two seem more tolerant of the weather though.

I was still lying on my bed, not wanting to get up and do anything.

The same thing Omega was doing, nothing.

Gabriel was off somewhere in Vale and Cyan was at Forever Fall, doing who-knows-what.

I didn't want the awkward silence to last any longer.
So I asked Omega,"Are you cold?"

It was--obviously--a stupid question, but I wanted to start a conversation.