Chapter 3

(Y/n) was walking around with her parasol on Roppongi street as she heard that there were many delicious desserts.

"Desserts, desserts here I come~" she hummed happily. She planned to invite Emma and Hinata but they were busy so (Y/n) decided to go by herself.

As she walked she spotted two males. The taller have blonde and black braided hair while the other have short blonde with blue streaks.

They were beating people up which made her curious as she went towards the two males.

"Hi! What are you doing beating people up?"

Ran and Rindou were shocked as they didn't noticed someone were behind them.

"What the hell, who are you?" Rindou said as he turned his head to face the girl that called him, preparing to punch someone.

But that obviously didn't happen as he saw a beautiful black haired girl with glowing dark blue eyes infront of them.

Ran was also mesmerized by her beauty. As they were staring at her silently, (Y/n) was sweating slightly. Do i have something on my face again?! Or were they stunned by my ugly face?! She thought panicky while thinking of the same situation that happened when she first met Draken and Mikey.

(Y/n) waved her hands infront of the two brothers that snapped them out of their staring.

Ran and Rindou could feel they were blushing, The Haitani brothers never blush! Even they weren't interested in dating women since they were gold diggers that just wanted their money.

But they could see that this black haired woman was different as she was still looking at them smiling happily.

"Hey! Wanna eat dessert with me?"

___________________________________________

The Haitani brothers didn't knew what happened as they were sitting at a dessert shop with (Y/n) sitting in front of them, ordering one of each kind of desserts that cause the waiter to write down the order like a mad person.

(Y/n) called them to order desserts as well. "Hey! Let's order! Don't be shy!" Seeing no response from them, she just ordered other desserts from them.

As the waiter left the table, Ran and Rindou were still looking at (Y/n). She noticed they were looking at her and smiled brightly at them.

" Hi! I am (Y/n) Yato! What's your name?"

Ran looked at Rindou while Rindou looked at his older brother. What the hell? Were we hypnotised by her beauty and followed her here?!

They slightly panicked as she was looking at them, waiting for their introductions.

Ran coughed lightly "H-Hi, i am Ran Haitani and this is my brother, Rindou Haitani. He introduced her to his younger brother.

(Y/n) nodded excitingly, she was happy to meet the brothers and she got reminded of Kawata twins and their fluffy hair.

Rindou were still shy to converse with her as only Ran was talking happily with (Y/n).

She noticed and whispered to Ran, " Is your brother shy? Or am I too ugly?"

Ran sweatdropped and looked at his younger brother who were looking down with his hands on his lap.

What the hell Rindou?! Why are you acting like a teenager in a typical shoujo manga?! Ran shrieked internally at Rindou.

"E-emm, it's not that (Y/n), he doesn't feel well and no,you are not ugly."

In fact you are very pretty like an angel was what they were thinking.
___________________________________________