Chapter 41

In the hospital room, Shinchiro was laying down on the bed, staring at the white ceiling.

While his younger sister was sitting next to her, resting her head on the bed, seemingly asleep.

He smiled and patted her hair fondly. He was glad that (Y/n) was alright.

Emma had told him that the black haired female freaking jumped out from the tenth floor.

The older laughed loudly, clutching his stomach as he tried to keep his laughter.

"Well, that's (Y/n)-chan for you!"

Dr Saiki said that he still need to be supervised for one more day before he can be discharged.

But what weirded him out was the doctor's expression. He looked weird.

Which means he can go home tomorrow. He wondered how his friends was doing, the former members of black dragon.

Wakasa, Benkei and Takeomi.

He also thought of other kids, Inupi, the one who sticked with him the most, as well as other kids.

And Izana....

He hoped (Y/n) can save the white haired male, he knew that Izana wasn't his biological sibling. But, he still loves him as like a real brother.

Snapping out of his thoughts when someone woke up.

His younger sister yawned before rubbing her eyes and checked the time on her phone.

It was already past midnight, and Mikey's was not back yet, as well as (Y/n).

"Nii-san, I hope they are fine." She said worriedly.

"I'm sure they will be fine, don't worry." He reassured, hoping they will be back soon.
_______________________________________

The black haired female peeked her head into the room, smiling when she saw the siblings were inside as well.

She then knocked the door as both of them turned their heads at the door.

Emma brightened up seeing (Y/n) was alright, but she was the only person here?

She walked inside before hugging the blonde haired female tightly,

"Hi there, Emma-chan!"

And of course she didn't forget to hug the older Sano as well.

"I'm glad you're fine, (Y/n)-chan." He said as he looked at the door.

There were no signs of people standing near the door.

He sighed disappointedly, wanting to meet Mikey and Izana.

"(Y/n)-chan...did you managed to save everyone?"

The younger asked, slightly nervous when spotting the tip of parasol has some blood on it.

Oh my god, did she killed someone?!

The yato nodded proudly while huffing, "Of course I did!"

Shinchiro and Emma looked at her with widened eyes before turning to the entrace.

"Come in, Mikey-kun, Izana-kun."
_______________________________________

Izana and Mikey stepped into the room, with the blonde haired male grinning while the white haired male only stared at the ground.

He wasn't ready to face them yet but (Y/n) forced him to come here.

The yato leaned against the wall in a corner to give them some privacy.

Emma's eyes was in tears seeing his older brother.