Chapter 38

22nd February, 9.55PM.
Yokohama Bay 7th Wharf.

"How disappointing! Are you guys telling me these guys are the top right now?"

The white haired male with hanafuda earrings said as there were a few blood on his face.

But it wasn't his blood.

There were a few delinquents kneeling on the floor in front of him.

Whom Izana beated up, their faces was bruised badly with bloods on their faces.

All of them were wearing different types of uniforms.

"Kurokawa Izana. This guy is ..... a monster!" One of the delinquent thought while looking at the president nervously.

"Izana!" He looked over his shoulder. "It's already 10pm. It looks like Toman's not gonna come."

"Huh, I see." Was his only reply to Kakucho.
_______________________________________

"Toman would be a very pretty useless team without Mikey, right?"

A blonde haired male with lion tattoo asked the guy sitting next to him.

The other guy grinned in reply, "And no one is coming too. What a boring bunch."

Kisaki listened before speaking up, "No."

The president looked at him confusedly, "That guy will definitely come."

"Huh? What do you mean?" Izana replied.

The male with glasses only showed him a 'shh' gesture, putting a finger on his lip.

There were sounds of motorbikes engine roaring as all of the Toman members gathered at the entrance.

The commander and vice commander of Toman were leading them, while the captains and vice captains lead their members.

Their faces were serious and determined.

"TOMAN HAS ARRIVED!" The vice captain of first division yelled.

"Everyone gather up!"

Izana smirked at the commander of Toman, while Mikey only stared dead at him.

"You're finally here, Mikey."
_______________________________________

Meanwhile (Y/n) was still on the hospital bed, her mind was going to explode.

After Emma told her what happened, apparently Izana was the one who ordered Kisaki to kill her.

Mikey and the members of Toman left earlier to fight with Tenjiku.

But what she doesn't understand was why....Izana wanted to kill Emma.

The white haired male, (Y/n) knew he has a good heart.

The time they've spent together during festival and when they hung out at the restaurant.

"Emma-chan... Do you hate Izana-kun?"

(Y/n) asked in a small voice. Only the blonde haired female was left in her room.

Because Dr Saiki came and dragged Shinchiro out of the room, saying "You still need to rest, young man!"

Emma smiled and shook her head, "Of course no. I really love Izana."

Before continuing, "Despite not seeing him for years, he was the one that take care of me before the Sanos."

(Y/n) nodded with a fond smile, "I'm glad, Emma-chan."

Emma watched as the yato stood up, she then took the red parasol which Emma brought for her.