Chapter 15

(Y/n) put Chifuyu on the bed gently, as she started to take off his shirt, her eyes darkened on the bruises forming on his torso.

Footsteps were heard as Takemichi showed up with a basin of water and towel.

"Thanks for helping me, Takemitchy." She thanked him with a smile. "Mind holding him up as I tend his wounds?"

"Of course, (Y/n)-chan!" Takemichi said, placing the basin and towel on the nightstand table, walking towards the unconscious boy.

(Y/n) proceeded to wrap his bandages around his wounds as Takemichi looked at her expression.

He knew the black haired girl were worried about what happened.

After she was done wrapping the bandages, she waited outside the room as the crybaby hero wiped his body with the towel, careful not to touch the wounds.

"I am done, (Y/n)-chan!" Takemichi called over.

Opening the door, Chifuyu were sleeping on the bed, looking cleaner since Takemichi cleaned him up just now.

"Thanks, Takemichty." Thanking him again as she sat across him, her hand grasping Chifuyu's hand gently.

"Please explain to me what happened."
___________________________________________

The first division vice captain groaned, rubbing his eyes as his eyes opened slowly.

Blinking multiple times, looking around him, This is not my room.. he thought as he sat up, feeling the bandages around his torso.

He  looked down and touched the bandages, wincing slightly as he felt the pain.

Standing up as he found his shirt on the table, folded and there were flower scents from the shirt.

He only shrugged it off, wearing the shirt carefully. Strolling towards the door, he opened it and walked downstairs.

Hearing a feminine humming as he walked downstairs, and were greeted by a familiar black haired girl.

Who were making desserts happily.

(Y/n) stopped humming, playing the mixer aside as she looked at Chifuyu.

They stared at each other in silence before he spoke up, "(Y/n)-chan..." Seeing he was in her house, he was sure that the yato knew what happened to Baji.

"It's okay, Chifuyu-kun." She said as she took out the tray of cookies from the oven.

His stomach grumbled, smelling the delicious aroma of cookies.

Hearing the grumbling, she chuckled at him, making him blush a little as she placed some cookies on a plate.

She then gave him the plate of delicious cookies, "I know what happened. Don't blame yourself." She said in soft voice, seemingly getting back to making desserts.

Chifuyu only grab the plate tightly, feeling bad for getting his crush involved in this mess.

I am sorry, (Y/n)-chan...
___________________________________________

As Takemichi explained to her few days earlier, the fight between Toman and Valhalla will be held on 31st October.

The black haired girl were lying down on the couch, as she was lazy to go out on a walk as she usually does.

She then thought about what happened to Baji and Chifuyu, her heart aching again as if something bad about to happen to both of them.

The doorbell suddenly rang, sitting up quickly as she walked towards the door.

"I am coming!" She yelled over, thinking who were coming to see her.

Since the toman boys have school right now and Tenjiku boys were also busy with their gang stuff.

Opening the door, she was indeed right, no one from Toman or Tenjiku, instead it was her former student.

"Kamui-kun." She muttered in bewilderment.

The vermilion haired male only waved at her with a closed eyes smile, "Hi! (Y/n)-chan!"

Pinching her cheek to see if she were dreaming, it was really her former student standing in front of her.

"Oh my god, it is really you in the daylight."

He then pulled her into a tight hug as he sniffed the familiar scent of her perfume she always put on.

(Y/n) returned the gesture with a soft smile on her face as they let go of the hug.

"What are you doing here, Kamui-kun?" She said as she lead him inside, gesturing him to sit on the couch.
___________________________________________

Kamui Yato, (Y/n)'s former student, also known as Harusame 7th Division Commander

Kamui is a battle-loving individual, always looking forward to fighting strong people.

He also loves (Y/n) and seemingly protective of her.
___________________________________________

Another boring chapter lol