Chapter 54

As Wakasa and Inui walked inside the restaurant, the others gaped at the sight on a legend, the white leopard.

"GOOD EVENING!"

Everyone except for Mikey and Izana stood up and bowed slightly at Wakasa, causing him to sweatdropped while sending a look to Shinchiro.

He waved back, gesturing them to sit back down seeing the other customers giving them weird looking expressions.

Inui took a seat next to the second division vice captain as he started at him in confusion.

"Shouldn't the boss be with you?" He asked while Hakkai raised his eyebrow in response.

"I didn't saw my brother though." Inui facepalmed, confirming that Taiju got lost on his way to the airport.

"Nevermind that. Just continue eating your burger." The taller nodded as he gave his packet of fries for Inui to eat too.

He nodded in thanks, taking a fries and putting it in his mouth, watching everyone talking with each other.

But he soon stopped chewing, realising someone was missing from the group while Wakasa also froze.

"Where is (Y/n)-chan?"
_______________________________________

"I'm sorry for ditching you both."

Apparently after seeing the others was inside the restaurant, she silently ran away from them.

Since she doesn't want to get nagged especially by Mitsuya for ditching everyone.

Stopping in front of a playground as she sat on the swing, her legs swaying in the air. She smiled while enjoying the breeze, watching the sky became darker.

"Onee-san?"

She stopped her swinging, turning her head beside with a confused look. Why would someone called her a big sister all of a sudden.

A young woman of below-average height with short light pink hair, green eyes, and prominent eyelashes stood beside her.

Her green eyes reminded herself of a member from Toman.
_______________________________________

Senju Kawaragi, the president of Brahman walked at the quiet street while huffing in irritation.

She just had a fight with her second older brother, Sanzu.

She insisted the male to come home with her but he shoved her away, saying he is not a part of their family tree anymore.

After fighting with each other with her pulling her brother's long hair strongly, she ran away from her brother's wrath.

She stopped in her tracks, seeing a figure was playing on the swings. Approaching the older female who was closing her eyes as she enjoyed the cold breeze with a smile.

The female was a very pretty person she decided.

"Onee-san?" She called out as the female stopped swinging, her shiny blue eyes opening, turning to her.

She blinked her eyes at the greeting before smiling brightly, "Hello there!"
_______________________________________

Right now (Y/n) is treating the younger girl to a meal as she watched her enjoying her meal.

"Your name is  Senju Akashi?" She said, remembering the name earlier.

Senju nodded, chewing her food and wiping her mouth with a napkin.

"Yes, Nee-san!"

The yato sweatdropped at her reply, the younger has been calling her an older sister since earlier till now.

"What were you doing all alone?" She said with a stern expression, "It is very dangerous for a young woman like you walking around like that."

The girl gulped nervously, "I was fighting with my older brother..." She murmured, not making eye contact with the other.

(Y/n) tilted her head, "An older brother?" She exclaimed, "Your brother's name is Sanzu, right?"

Senju nodded in shocked, "Eh, you know my brother?"

"Of course I do!"
_______________________________________

The president of Brahman learned (Y/n) has a very close relationship with the Toman gang, which was why she know her older brother too.

But she said she is not that close to the male with long beach blonde hair as she stated he always become shy when she approached him.

"Shy? My stupid brother?"

She questioned but she soon understand, without doubt the yato is a very pretty person. No wonder he was always shy.

Just as she was about to continue talking, her phone rang suddenly.

Taking out the phone as she read the name displayed on the screen, it was her oldest brother calling her, Takeomi.

"I'm sorry, nee-san! Please wait while I answer the call." (Y/n) nodded, watching the younger stepping outside the restaurant answering the phone with an irritated look on her face.

She chuckled in amusement before eating her meal, waiting for Senju to finish her conversation.

Senju sighed in defeat as she ended the call, walking back to the restaurant. Seeing her sad expression, the black haired huffed with a smile, "You are going back soon?"

"Yeah...I wanna hang out with you though." She pouted cutely, making (Y/n) to chuckled before caressing her pink light pink hair fondly.

Senju blushed by her action but soon got replaced with a happy grin. Even though she only know her for a short time, (Y/n) is a very kind person.

"We can always hang out together right, nee - san?" She exclaimed happily as (Y/n) nodded, "I am available anytime!"

"Yay!"
_______________________________________

"Yay!"_______________________________________