Chapter 31

Today was the day that Mikey will bring (Y/n) to visit his older brother, Shinchiro in the hospital.

And the black haired female knows exactly how to made Mikey be happy.

Since she has an idea on how  to wake his older brother up.

Well, not exactly...

(Y/n) stopped in front of a place, her parasol protecting her from the sun as she looked at the place.

It was a Japanese old style house.

And the house was where Mikey and Emma were staying at.

Since she didn't want Mikey to burden himself to come to her place and picked her up.

Instead she asked for the blonde male's address so that she can come and just go to the hospital easier.

She decided to come earlier so that she can hang out with Emma for a while.

Pressing the bell as it rang, she waited for a while when she heard footsteps behind the gate.

The gate then opened as she watched an old man was standing in front of her.

"Good morning, Mr Sano! My name is (Y/n) Yato!" She greeted, bowing to him in respect.

Grandpa Sano was the only person awake since his two grandchildren were still sleeping.

He then wondered who rang the bell as he opened the gate.

It was a woman with long straight black haired, dark blue eyes and she was wearing a kimono while holding a parasol.

She was very pretty.

"Oh, hi there, young lady. I assume that you're Emma's friend?" He asked with a smile.

"Yes! I am Emma and Mikey's friend!"

The older nodded in understanding as he invited the female to come inside his house.

"Emma and Mikey are still sleeping, why don't you wait for them?"

"Thank you for having me!" (Y/n) said, taking off and lining up her heels on floor before going in further.

Her eyes widened in excitement, seeing many old decorations in their house.

"Wow, it's so pretty!" She complimented while watching in awe.

Grandpa Sano chuckled while watching the young female looking at the decorations happily.

"Thank you, (Y/n)-chan. How about you take a seat while I made a tea for you?" He gestured as he went to the kitchen to made tea for the yato.

(Y/n) nodded, taking a sit on the couch when she heard footsteps from behind.

Looking over her shoulder, it was Mikey's younger sister, Emma.

Emma watched someone familiar in her vision as she went down from the stairs.

"(Y/n)-chan?"  She called as the yato waved at her with a sweet smile.

"Hi there, Emma-chan!" (Y/n) greeted excitedly.
_______________________________________

After having her tea, (Y/n) and Emma were now in the kitchen, preparing breakfast for Mr Sano and Mikey, who was still sleeping soundly.

Apparently, Grandpa Sano invited (Y/n) to join them breakfast as she agreed, since she will feel bad for declining the offer.

Emma insisted she could made breakfast by herself but the black haired female wanted to help her as well.